Chevy SS Forum banner
641 - 643 of 643 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 SBM M6
595 Posts
Ok, so since the cam swap, we’ve finally been able to start steady state tuning again. So far, on 93 octane at around 10psi boost, there hasn’t been a hint of KR. I am pleased. Moving forward instead of backwards makes me warm and squishy
so awesome to hear! its definitely been a journey...

·
Registered
2014 PBM Chevy SS 6A
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #642 ·
so awesome to hear! its definitely been a journey...
Just realized it’s been about a month since the last update, so here goes: right after that post, the electronic controller on the dyno took a ****, so it halted things for a while. Dyno got back up and running, my buddy put his PPV on it to see if it was up to snuff, seems to have a different issue now. Last week, one of our forum members had his car on there for day one of his tuning, but since he lives pretty far, part two is TBA. Meanwhile my car has a spot that seems to be caused by the blended tables (MAF and VE) that we’re trying to work out rather than work around. Shouldn’t be much longer.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Just realized it’s been about a month since the last update, so here goes: right after that post, the electronic controller on the dyno took a ****, so it halted things for a while. Dyno got back up and running, my buddy put his PPV on it to see if it was up to snuff, seems to have a different issue now. Last week, one of our forum members had his car on there for day one of his tuning, but since he lives pretty far, part two is TBA. Meanwhile my car has a spot that seems to be caused by the blended tables (MAF and VE) that we’re trying to work out rather than work around. Shouldn’t be much longer.
Glad to hear that you're still fighting the good fight and haven't given up on the hotrod. Just as equally pleased to know that your health is allowing you to keep banging your head on the wall in your pursuit of awesomeness. ;)

641 - 643 of 643 Posts