Chevy SS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Good find, I am in love..........:devil
She does a lot of different kinds of work in the garage with her husband. They do a lot of LS swaps in all kinds of vehicles and most of them have been on the HR Power Tour when they get done. The best part of their vlogs is they tell you about the mistakes they make and show how they fixed the problem. Aaron is a lucky man.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Have you put an eyeball on Emily at Flying Sparks Garage on YT? She's a trigger tripper in my book. And she drives a Holden.

I subbed the first time I saw their channel some time ago.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
She does a lot of different kinds of work in the garage with her husband. They do a lot of LS swaps in all kinds of vehicles and most of them have been on the HR Power Tour when they get done. The best part of their vlogs is they tell you about the mistakes they make and show how they fixed the problem. Aaron is a lucky man.

I gotta say, I enjoy watching them both...they’re a really good team.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
My dad passed away a few years ago, that’s when I realized he was more like Google. If he didn’t know the answer he knew where to call and find out. Yea, I hope I turn into my dad.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sarah is awesome... she does a lot of reviews but most importantly is a phenomenal detailer. Check out her other videos on her channel. I’ve learned a lot from her.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Why did owner ask for manual downshifts only?

Can anyone 'splain me, why (@ 3:04 of this video), she says "Owner asked me to use manual only for downshift as it is stock drivetrain".
She's in a 2014 with AT and 600 rwp. Why would manual downshifts have advantage over letting auto tranny do the shift?
I don't get it.

She is back for a new review of a 14 LSA, you guys with supercharges have a really fast car watching this review. According to Sara "This car will kill you if you dont know how to drive" and I think she may be correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XGB1H_L19E

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Redeye

:eek:mg: Gee haven't you guys seen a woman ''cleavage'' before, please control yourselves there are woman on here to :chair:
Nowadays HSVs excite me more...if I hit the lottery will get a travel visa, buy a GTSR W1, and drive it every other month. Just need the winning numbers and a secure garage.

Thanks for the flogging.

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
:eek:mg: Gee haven't you guys seen a woman ''cleavage'' before, please control yourselves there are woman on here to :chair:
Sarah-n-tuned is a guy with lady bolt-ons. She used to go by Sarah-n-Dippity and had a YouTube channel named as such. The channel was full of "pre-op" videos and has since been deleted.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Gee haven't you guys seen a woman ''cleavage'' before, please control yourselves there are woman on here to
Sarah-n-tuned is a guy with lady bolt-ons. She used to go by Sarah-n-Dippity and had a YouTube channel named as such. The channel was full of "pre-op" videos and has since been deleted.
I wouldnt even doubt that. Not at all.

·
Banned
142 Posts
I totally got a dude vibe from that thing, especially when it admitted it's 5' 11" tall.
It all makes sense now.

Who the F says "Give it the beans"?
Weirdo

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
BFD. Don't make no nevermind to me how anyone stacks their Legos.
They just gotta be straight up about it. If I ordered a breakfast taco,I don't want the sausage and eggs surprise instead.
We all want truth in labeling, which is the disappointment for many in this case.
ETA: What's not to love about a 5'11" woman?

Attachments

·
Banned
142 Posts
BFD. Don't make no nevermind to me how anyone stacks their Legos.
They just gotta be straight up about it. If I ordered a breakfast taco,I don't want the sausage and eggs surprise instead.
We all want truth in labeling, which is the disappointment for many in this case.
ETA: What's not to love about a 5'11" woman?
So, you're into men who pretend to be women?
Duly noted.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
So, you're into men who pretend to be women?
Duly noted.
Is this some type of self-characteristic transference? Where did I ever even vaguely imply such?
I did write that we all expect truth-in-labeling. So of course it's a deflating experience for some to learn that there's more to Sarah than most of us would expect to find.
I wrote that there's nothing unattractive about a tall woman. Are you threatened by tall women?
Sorry, I don't understand your comment, nor why it raised an issue with you.

·
Registered
306 Posts
She used to go by Sarah-n-Dippity and had a YouTube channel named as such. The channel was full of "pre-op" videos and has since been deleted.
Huh. Kinda wish I hadn't read that.

Well, you know, these days, we gotta just roll with it. A coworker of mine has two daughters... well, he used to have two daughters, now he has a daughter and a son (pre-op). The kid is still in school and dang you know, wasn't school and growing up hard enough when we we didn't have to worry about our sexual identity on top of all of the other crap?

Hopefully Sarah and everyone else in that situation is happy with how they are now. She's still a car girl, so that's all good.

Reactions: Sir R

·
Registered
680 Posts
:eek:mg:That's false advertising .''Yuck'' well some of us members got caught out on here by the ""false views"" ha ha:hidesbehindsofa: ,it's hard to tell these days but thanks for the post :laugh

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
That took a surprising turn. Quite the conversion, not sure if it is a de-badging or re-badging? Clearly can’t say she’s “all stock” anymore...

2016 SSB, stick, hole, spare

61 - 80 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.