·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Happy Ending

Boob Tube

·
Registered
559 Posts
Great review! Thanks for sharing....hadn't seen that one.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Locker room talk huh...

:growup:
I hope I never reach a point in life where I don't appreciate an attractive woman reviewing and enjoying a piece of automotive excellence.

it is a motor, Harley doesn't call them an enginecycle do they?
I blame the British! Motorcars, motorcycles, blah, blah, blah. :grin
I prefer the more accurate term of engine. Yes, it technically is a motor, but it's a combustion motor, aka an engine.

·
Registered
201 Posts
This review shares my favorite part with all SS reviews, the smile that forms when the loud pedal is pressed.

Otherwise.... Whole lotta meh there.

OTOH, she's very nice to look at.

·
Registered
806 Posts
re:skip shift "I guess it's for fuel consumption, but it sounds like communism to me. I bought a manual bc i want to drive it, not have it tell me how to drive it"

/dead
My comment on YouTube to her was that a Skip Shift Eliminator will get rid of the communism.

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,776 Posts
She is easily impressed, and I like that! I wanted to marry her until she mentioned her height of 5-11. Just reaching up to kiss her would make my nose bleed. Anyway, she is smarter than most men I know, so that's another plus. As for the whole; 'it never did catch on thing' I will never understand that. Every SS has sold within just a few days, if not sooner. The average at my local dealership was 36-hours.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
I hope I never reach a point in life where I don't appreciate an attractive woman reviewing and enjoying a piece of automotive excellence.
That point in my life came now that I'm a father of a young girl who i hope can get into motor sports without feeling like its a mans hobby that harbors creepers.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I thought it was a fun review on her part, I enjoyed it and she had some funny comments, such as the skip shift one. Great to see people continuing to enjoy the car, just a shame they are no more! Just imagine where we might be if Chevy actually advertised the car during it's run, might be a different situation today.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Sarah did a much better job than Doug........

And much easier on the eyes, a win win....:grin

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
really cool review, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Clutchfoot

·
Registered
113 Posts
If CAGS is to be likened to political theory, fascism would be more apt. Communism is almost the antithesis of CAGS. I'm gonna get flamed.

·
Registered
900 Posts
That point in my life came now that I'm a father of a young girl who i hope can get into motor sports without feeling like its a mans hobby that harbors creepers.
My now 20 year old daughter (who is 6' and stunning) is also a complete petrol head. At events (both show and race) she is pretty quick to work out who the creeps are and who is genuinely interested in helping.

And really, it doesn't matter what scene she gets into, there will be creeps. It's a fine line between being complimentary and creepy, and some people genuinely don't know when they have crossed the line.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.