Chevy SS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
That took a surprising turn. Quite the conversion, not sure if it is a de-badging or re-badging? Clearly can’t say she’s “all stock” anymore...

2016 SSB, stick, hole, spare

My favorite part is where I get told I am crazy for not liking her, and not thinking she's the bee's knees like everyone else. Suddenly it takes left turn and everyone is quiet as a mouse.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Sarah-n-tuned is a guy with lady bolt-ons. She used to go by Sarah-n-Dippity and had a YouTube channel named as such. The channel was full of "pre-op" videos and has since been deleted.
Yeah the last time I checked it out I thought that was the case. I'm not a hater or anything, it's 2018, but to me the dead giveaway is how she uses her female looks and sex appeal to make her videos more appealing.

A woman that looks like that, that has been a woman that has ALWAYS looked like that all her life, would be sick of and resentful of her looks always muddying whatever she was trying to get accomplished.

Instead she acts like a woman that FINALLY is the girl she always wanted to be, and instead of fighting against her looks to be authentic, is enjoying the fact that she's now got it.

I think it's adorable. Like the woman version of a baby giraffe learning to run.

·
Banned
142 Posts
My favorite part is where I get told I am crazy for not liking her, and not thinking she's the bee's knees like everyone else. Suddenly it takes left turn and everyone is quiet as a mouse.
For the record, I liked that post of yours as soon as you posted it.
I wanted to post the same thing, but didn't want to get flamed for it.
Apparently, you and I have better taste, and better lunatic radar, then the others who were a fan of that mentally unstable man.

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
I was genuinely surprised when I found out myself. Now when I watch her vids I can't believe I didn't pick up on her "attributes". Kudos to her.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Finkle is Einhorn!?!

Einhorn is Finkle!!!!

Einhorn is Finkle....

*grabs plunger*

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Can anyone 'splain me, why (@ 3:04 of this video), she says "Owner asked me to use manual only for downshift as it is stock drivetrain".
She's in a 2014 with AT and 600 rwp. Why would manual downshifts have advantage over letting auto tranny do the shift?
I don't get it.
Back OT, what did Sarah mean about 'manual downshift only' in the Whipple'd SS?

·
Registered
693 Posts
...so how bout them Bears this season??

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did a web search for Sarah N Tuned and came across this bizarre thread. Just stopping by to say that anyone who claims that Sarah is trans is probably themselves queer as a 3-dollar bill. Anyone buying this nonsense just needs to watch a few more videos or get out more. Sarah is a woman. No question about it. So don't worry, guys. We're safe. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,317 Posts
I did a web search for Sarah N Tuned and came across this bizarre thread. Just stopping by to say that anyone who claims that Sarah is trans is probably themselves queer as a 3-dollar bill. Anyone buying this nonsense just needs to watch a few more videos or get out more. Sarah is a woman. No question about it. So don't worry, guys. We're safe. ;)
Welcome to the forum! Interesting first post. So what year SS to you drive, Sarah?

81 - 93 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.