Chevy SS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Black, Auto, All Stock, Sunroof & Spare
4,131 Posts
At 46 years old..... It has become sooooo very creepy how much I sound like my old man. At 17, I would have toldja he was the dumbest man on the planet. Now I have to stop myself and shake my head.... Dang. Turns out, he has pretty solid advice.
So very true. If I had listened to my Dad even a little bit, I'd be retired by now with a stable of Hawaiian Tropic Girls living on the beach in St. John in one season and Tahiti during the other......but I knew better....sometimes I feel like I should get a tattoo across my forehead that says, "Village Idiot".....there's no doubt in my mind that he not died when I was 18, my life would be a lot different today.

So to all you younger guys who are lucky enough to still have your Dads in your life, LISTEN TO THE MAN!!!! He's smarter than you'll ever be. Trust me. There's nothing you have ever thought of or done that he hasn't done or thought of a zillion times over. Cherish your relationship with him!!!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I like Sarah....

Her reviews are entertaining, and she seems to drive fairly well. and easy to look at...

Two thumbs up.....

Reactions: Smirnoff67

·
Registered
222 Posts
How's an attractive lady that likes wrenching qualify as unpalatable?
Well, if you can understand that everyone's got different taste.... I just prefer more attractive women. She doesn't do anything for me, can't quite put a finger on it.

I would say my taste is more along the lines of Leah Pritchett, when it comes to car girls.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Why is this even a thing even worth talking about?

Does anyone else think that two dudes talking about what turns them on is gross or am I the only one?

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Am I the only one on the forum who doesn't think she is attractive, even slightly?

Attractiveness isn’t only measured by looks...just sayin ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would say my taste is more along the lines of Leah Pritchett, when it comes to car girls.
Just googled her...yeah, that works for me, too. It is not either-or.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Attractiveness isn’t only measured by looks...just sayin ;)
I think I figured out what makes her unattractive, her voice. I will agree though, attractiveness is definitely not only looks. I can't say anything about her personality but her persona on her youtube videos I don't care for.

So again, it's not just her looks for me and I never said it was. I didn't find her attractive.....

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Sarah makes me smile

Why is this even a thing even worth talking about?

Does anyone else think that two dudes talking about what turns them on is gross or am I the only one?
Cars turn me on too...in the long run they are actually more cost effective as well. Sorry that you were rear ended the other Day...

OT:
Is that i3 any fun? Remember they had pretty cheap lease deals on them in ATL a few years back.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Well, if you can understand that everyone's got different taste.... I just prefer more attractive women. She doesn't do anything for me, can't quite put a finger on it.

Have you put an eyeball on Emily at Flying Sparks Garage on YT? She's a trigger tripper in my book. And she drives a Holden.

Reactions: Fedge378

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Have you put an eyeball on Emily at Flying Sparks Garage on YT? She's a trigger tripper in my book. And she drives a Holden.
Good find, I am in love..........:devil

Reactions: RRWorker96
41 - 60 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.