Chevy SS Forum banner

Livernois Motorsports 2015 SS Sedan Build!

41K views 143 replies 34 participants last post by  Fast SS 
#1 ·
Another 2015 Chevrolet SS Sedan in for some work!

Livernois Motorsports Street Series heads and a Livernois Motorpsorts 2C High Lift camshaft to start with ported intake and throttle body. Lets see how much power we can make!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Full-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Car dealership

Engine Vehicle Auto part Car Hood

Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive exterior Hatchback

See less See more
#6 ·
lol, I saw the hint of Maryland tags on the first front shot...then saw the badge on the back. Knew exactly who it was. Grats on the upgrade! I doubt I will have the mental fortitude to wait 3 years.

Reactions: 14SS#4446
#5 ·
478 hp. give or take. I know it will sound amazing ;)

#14 ·
I would definitely love to see/hear it when complete as well.

#15 · (Edited)
Hey! Welcome. You're close to my back yard. Hopefully I'll see you at the Leonardtown meetup next to Arby's, when they start again. You buy used? Have a Holden conversion? If so, I know the previous owner.

Edit: I see you do know who. You must have brought from him directly.

#18 ·
So, we're not going to have a guess the HP/TQ contest on this one?? A good prize for the winner would be something like a Heartbeat supercharger kit....or maybe a Livernois gimme cap. Just let me know. I'll put my guess in at the appropriate time.

Reactions: NightfallSS
#22 ·
Let me know when you get her back. Would love to check her out!

#31 ·
Everything is buttoned up and ready for some dyno tuning!

[iurl="http://www.ssforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149777&d=1487174755"]
[/iurl]

[iurl="http://www.ssforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149785&d=1487174761"]
[/iurl]

[iurl="http://www.ssforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=149793&d=1487174768"]
[/iurl]
Is that the original underdrive pulley?

#35 ·
Did you go with shaft mount rockers?
Probably 1.8 ratio gm or aftermarket? Considering this is the High Lift
Guessing still hydraulic too?
Dual springs? How often would you need to change springs?
3/8 pushrods or bigger?

I know cam specs are like mama lupe's secret lasagna recipe, but any details on the cam specs?

Lift? How aggressive is the ramp? The LSA doesn't sound too crazy, but not always clear from idle clip.

#38 ·
If I could just win the lotto my car would be out that way for the supercharger install ASAP! Looking forward to the results.

#42 ·
Another 2015 Chevrolet SS Sedan in for some work!

Livernois Motorsports Street Series heads and a Livernois Motorpsorts 2C High Lift camshaft to start with ported intake and throttle body. Lets see how much power we can make!

View attachment 148025
I'd just like to thank you for posting this because this picture is my new background for everything I own with a screen. Lol.

Beautiful shot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.