209 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Thanks ya'll. PMs replied.

Happy Friday!

Reactions: avg_joe

·
Registered
592 Posts
Got to the 60’s the other day figured was time to get the new rims installed, i like them but a minor detail to most but the lug nuts stick out alot further in the rears vs the front as the center of the rim is thicker on front sizes probably for the offset, doesnt look bad just odd is all. Wanted to pass along as it isnt something i noticed when looking at photos on here of them. Thanks again [email protected]

What tire pressure others with same setup are you running?

Attachments

Reactions: DarthMalaguti

·
Supporting Vendor
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Got to the 60’s the other day figured was time to get the new rims installed, i like them but a minor detail to most but the lug nuts stick out alot further in the rears vs the front as the center of the rim is thicker on front sizes probably for the offset, doesnt look bad just odd is all. Wanted to pass along as it isnt something i noticed when looking at photos on here of them. Thanks again [email protected]

What tire pressure others with same setup are you running?

Car looks kick-ass! Love Black Chrome on Red. Tires should be at 34-36 psi cold.

Reactions: Kevin0311

·
Supporting Vendor
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
What are the specs on these wheels in terms of weight and materials?
These wheels are rotary forged. 20x9 comes in at 25lbs/ 20x11 at 24 lbs.

Reactions: Ls3convert

·
Registered
94 Posts
a minor detail to most but the lug nuts stick out alot further in the rears vs the front as the center of the rim is thicker on front sizes probably for the offset, doesnt look bad just odd is all.
I had the same issue, so I ordered longer lug nuts for the front wheels. Not quite even with the rear wheels but enough to satisfy my OCD.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Received mine yesterday and had them installed today. 20x9 front and 20x11 rear with KUMHO ECSTA PS91 in 255/35 and 295/30. I'm lowered on Eibach springs and already had the rears rolled a bit but did s bit more just in case. There's plenty of room! I'll get better pictures once the weather clears up and I can wash her.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Received mine yesterday and had them installed today. 20x9 front and 20x11 rear with KUMHO ECSTA PS91 in 255/35 and 295/30. I'm lowered on Eibach springs and already had the rears rolled a bit but did s bit more just in case. There's plenty of room! I'll get better pictures once the weather clears up and I can wash her.
ALSO fantastic service! Thank you!

·
Registered
106 Posts
And after a quick wash. Some different angles so you can get a good idea of the concave spoke design. The front are quite concave for only being 9". The rears are DEEP. Again plenty of room in the back with the fenders rolled, just need to watch the inside if you plan on going 305 or wider. There's not much more room between the inner fender and suspension and wheel/tire. I'll try to get picks later to show. Up front, there's lots of room. No rolling needed and the inner clears fine.

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #132 (Edited)
Now that looks sweet! Enjoy!!!

·
Supporting Vendor
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Can you get these in just chrome, not black chrome ? If so I would be interested on a qoute !
There is a company that makes it in Chrome and we can also get any wheel chromed by CalChrome. PM headed your way.

Reactions: jenningsm16

·
Registered
43 Posts
so what are the actual offsets of the wheels? wondering for brake references. ctsv

·
Supporting Vendor
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Do these all the time on Vs. They clear. +54

·
Supporting Vendor
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Both clear...

121 - 140 of 149 Posts