204 Posts
Possible to get a package quote for:
Gloss Black 20x9 front and 20x11 rear
With Conti extreme contact sport's

2016 currently stock ride height.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Some great looking wheels, very temping.

How much for a set in silver for my 2014 SS stock height, and Firestone 500 rubber, or some all season rubber ?

Plus I think I am local, are you in Dade county ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Interested in a price on black chrome with Conti DWS06 please. Car will be on Granatelli springs after this winter is done. Assuming the rears will need work to fit with springs, Is a roll good enough?

Thanks!

·
Supporting Vendor
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Interested in a price on black chrome with Conti DWS06 please. Car will be on Granatelli springs after this winter is done. Assuming the rears will need work to fit with springs, Is a roll good enough?

Thanks!
PM headed your way. Roll and go; nothing else needed. Thanks.

·
Supporting Vendor
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #106 (Edited)
That's hitting hard for sure. Enjoy!

·
Registered
244 Posts
To those or you who have gotten the wheels:

How's the ride?
Any changes in grip?
Corners more fun?
Any issues with wet?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
To those or you who have gotten the wheels:

How's the ride?
Any changes in grip?
Corners more fun?
Any issues with wet?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have a '14, so no MRC. The ride did firm up a bit. That's to be expected with the short sidewalls. Not intolerable but noticeable.

I have a Whipple--the Nitto's do bite a little better than the Potenza's. The slippage does feel a little more controllable, like if you punch it while passing a slow moving car. Your target direction is more predictable--not like "where the he!! is this thing going to go!!
Cornering is very good-- have not read the 'G' meter though to see what it will take to break it loose.
I try not to drive the SS in the wet. but I do see a problem with getting the sides of the car very dirty due to the tires filling the fenders.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Anyone go with 295 rears on the 11 inch rim vs the 305?

·
Supporting Vendor
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #113 (Edited)
295 on 20x11 works all day. If just wanting to see how the tire fits on the wheel or vise versa have a peek at pics below.

·
Registered
396 Posts
PM for a price on black chrome please - Thx!

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Was curious if anyone has a SLIHRM with z28 replicas from Jon at Best Wheel Deals. I bought a set last week. I haven’t seen any pics with this black chrome wheel and color. Thought I’d ask and see if anyone has this combo. I’ll post pics when mine arrive and I get em on with 11’s in rear
Please review post #94. Lots of black chrome!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
STOP IT! Please! No more posts of things I covet! I owe the IRS $4,500, WAAAAAA! No cam, no wheels, no nothin' for me! Ok, now I'm, done. sniff...

101 - 120 of 145 Posts