Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have Z28 Replica 20x9, 20x11 blanks, which allow us to machine perfect offsets for Chevy SS. Again, these are not Camaro 20x11 +43. Our wheels are machined to higher offset for SS. Have a look at pics below and shoot back with any question.

Michael, thanks for sending back pictures. The car looks kick-ass! Hahaha.

Z28 Gloss Black CM 20x9, 20x11 + Nitto NT-555G2 255/35, 305/30

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
It does indeed look kick ass. I'd like to see one more picture straight behind the car showing the entire rear end from near ground level showing both tires. (please!) :nerd

·
Registered
343 Posts
Thanks Jon! Wheels are definitely badass! I'll get some better pics today of the big butt my girl developed overnight...

Reactions: NebraskaSS

·
Registered
281 Posts
We have Z28 Replica 20x9, 20x11 blanks, which allow us to machine perfect offsets for Chevy SS. Again, these are not Camaro 20x11 +43. Our wheels are machined to higher offset for SS. Have a look at pics below and shoot back with any question.

Michael, thanks for sending back pictures. The car looks kick-ass! Hahaha.

Z28 Gloss Black CM 20x9, 20x11 + Nitto NT-555G2 255/35, 305/30

How much is this set up?

·
Supporting Vendor
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM heading your way. Thanks.

·
Supporting Vendor
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sent

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are working on bringing the following models in blanks, but these are Rotary Forged and will cost more.

Black Chrome

Matte Black

Silver

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
We are working on bringing the following models in blanks, but these are Rotary Forged and will cost more.

But then they'd be lighter as well...does that mean the ones shown on the SSB are Cast?

I'd love a set in Black Chrome (would love to be in 19's as well, like a 19x9 and 19x10)

I understand that 19's might not be doable, but definitely let me know when the others would be available.

·
Registered
343 Posts
It does indeed look kick ass. I'd like to see one more picture straight behind the car showing the entire rear end from near ground level showing both tires. (please!) :nerd
pic of the muscular thighs and rear of the girl:

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
But then they'd be lighter as well...does that mean the ones shown on the SSB are Cast?

I'd love a set in Black Chrome (would love to be in 19's as well, like a 19x9 and 19x10)

I understand that 19's might not be doable, but definitely let me know when the others would be available.
I don't think 19" are on the burner, but the 20" are pretty much a done deal; will weigh 23/24 lbs. I'll let you know when they hit.

Love it!

Reactions: DarthMalaguti

·
Registered
687 Posts
I don't think 19" are on the burner, but the 20" are pretty much a done deal; will weigh 23/24 lbs. I'll let you know when they hit.
Pics of other finishes? Not a fan of black on my RPGM.

·
Supporting Vendor
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pics of other finishes? Not a fan of black on my RPGM.
Pics are on post #12 above.

Are the centers compatible with the Holden inserts?
The wheels are hub-centric, if that's what you mean.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts