Chevy SS Forum banner

X Force Exhaust

7K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  evo9 
#1 ·
From what I am seeing XForce’s full exhaust is one of the least expensive. Is it worth it...sure looks nice and it’s bimodal like the factory exhaust.

#2 ·
I saw a review of it on the FB group. Looks really good unboxed.

#3 ·
whats the link to where you found it?

#14 ·
I had a 3” cat back Xforce system. $950 drop shipped from overseas . Quality seemed good but I think they are manufactured in Asia which keeps the cost down. I haven’t confirmed that but I suspect that’s the case. Kooks and ARH are US built so labor costs are a factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#15 ·
I've now read that their bi-modes don't hook into our factor harness and have a separate remote system to hardwire in.
Meh not so impressed now.

#16 ·
The xforce varex existed before the GM system on the SS. Its designed to be universal so the same basic hardware can be used for any exhaust application and not just a couple of years of GM production. The GM bimodal system in the SS is an unusual pulse width modulated control and tied into the rest of the car's electronics making it complicated to control manually. The xforce system is simply apply or remove power to it, so you can easily control it however you see fit. One could likely build some type of interface box to take the GM PWM signal and convert that to control the varex.

#22 ·
I did mine recently ARH and they went up without having to do anything. My passenger side they basically just went in. On the drivers side I had a lot of trouble and tried them many different ways and then finally twisting them a certain way they went in easy. I was in the same place trying to decide to remove stuff or jack the engine up but they eventually made their way in after a lot of twisting and trying. Best of luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.