Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this should have been put in WTB non-ss section.

I have a 2017 off road premium, silver 4 runner with moonroof, KDSS, TRD pro front bumper, and TRD Pro wheels that I am going to sell to fund a SS. I figured someone would be looking at this type of rig, so I am posting for a possible trade. It has around 26k miles on it, has only been down a dirt road and not ran off road (wife's car). I also have a set of 4runner limited 20' wheels and tire (spare included).

I am looking for a White, red, or possible green SS with automatic transmission. I am willing to throw $$ on top of the trade, if it has lower mileage. My brother has a HSV conversion, and after driving it, I am in the market.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I would be interested.

2017 heron white auto with spare and sunroof. 36k miles.

Arkansas

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Once you get your SS, contact @JayJ for next ABQ meet up at El Bruno's in the Spring. I will try to make it but also have a residence in Athens GA.

There are a boatload of SS cars in Hobbs NM where I used to work...Toyota 4Runners are prized in Lea and Eddy counties...

Reactions: JayJ

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have 3 up here in Los Alamos, blue red and some like it hot. I had a stinger and sold it, want something different. The 4runner is a 2nd 4wd and doesn’t get driven much, even though there are lots of places to take it around here. My Titan gets the most road time right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts