Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my 2017 Chevy SS Sedan back in January to fund my YouTube channel / company. In March, I purchased a 2014 Chevy Caprice PPV as a project car for my YouTube channel.

I have the four net attachments in place in the trunk of my Caprice PPV, but I don't have a cargo net that fits properly.

I'm hoping I can find someone that has a unused/unneeded trunk cargo net from their SS. P/N 92199661.

Want to avoid paying the price GM part departments are asking for this item (around $50/$55 range).

Thanks.

FYI, I'll likely be selling (in the near future) some new rear ACDelco magride shocks I purchased as spares for my former 2017 SS.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I sold my 2017 Chevy SS Sedan back in January to fund my YouTube channel / company. In March, I purchased a 2014 Chevy Caprice PPV as a project car for my YouTube channel.
Wow, I didn't see that one coming. :(

Good luck with your search for cargo net, and on the YT channel and the PPV project!

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, I didn't see that one coming. :(

Good luck with your search for cargo net, and on the YT channel and the PPV project!
It was a very hard decision to make, but it was the one that made the most sense. Since the SS held its value well, I was able to take about 1/2 of the funds from the sale of the SS to replenish my savings account for what I have spent on my company and the other 1/2 of the funds became the money for my PPV project car budget.

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Get me some measurements of the PPV mounts and I may be able to see if a spare mat fits from a prior car.

I can't confirm the model measurements currently.

·
Super Moderator
5,815 Posts
In the spirit of good citizenship, I an willing to trade you my cargo net for your magride shocks. I will be left with no cargo net, but I am willing to face that burden in order to help a forum member in their time of need. I am here for you. :)

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Get me some measurements of the PPV mounts and I may be able to see if a spare mat fits from a prior car.

I can't confirm the model measurements currently.
You mentioned a "mat", but I'm in search of a cargo net(?). The cargo net in the PPV is the same one used in the G8 and SS.

In the spirit of good citizenship, I an willing to trade you my cargo net for your magride shocks. I will be left with no cargo net, but I am willing to face that burden in order to help a forum member in their time of need. I am here for you. :)
I truly appreciate your selflessness. I just don't know if I can let you do that, I just wouldn't feel right. :D

·
Super Moderator
5,815 Posts
Subscribed. How about now? 😁

1 - 9 of 9 Posts