Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy, local if possible South Florida, rear stock size Bridgestone tires.

Lower the mileage, the better. For some reason my rear tires are defective, they keep emitting smoke....:cool::cool::cool::p

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well I don't have a pair and I am sadly not local but I do have one rear that's literally brand new if you want at least one, I could save you a little bit with one at least at a good price.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe a possibility, will let you know if I need it. Thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've got stock rear tires... I have a listing in the classifieds. Not sure how many miles are on them as I just bought the car used. Find my FS thread and take a look and let me know if you are interested! @wilkin4

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got stock rear tires... I have a listing in the classifieds. Not sure how many miles are on them as I just bought the car used. Find my FS thread and take a look and let me know if you are interested!
I see your listing. Hard to tell from the pics, and gauge, how much tread is left, but it seems they are mostly worn. I was under the impression by looking at the ad, you wanted to sell all 5 together. Just not sure how much use I would get out of those rears. Still thinking about it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yeah the tires were already stacked and stored before I took the pics. I can get more detailed pics for you if you want. I would like to sell the set if possible, but given that used tires might be a pain to get rid of, if you want the rears I'll probably just get rid of the two fronts and keep the spare to try and sell. No pressure.

The rears have just over 6/32s remaining if I remember correctly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts