Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm updating a 2015 Caprice and am looking for front and rear stock SS springs. Paypal ready.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
I have from my 2014 SS, FRONT (struts and springs) and REAR (springs only). Took them off with about 35000 miles on them, over a year ago.

Things to consider before you pay for shipping:

1. Is the shipping you will pay worth it. Meaning, these part are “heavy” shipping wise.

2. The rear STRUTS were weak, so I threw them away. However, my SS did not have any rear sagging with the rear springs, meaning, perhaps the rear spring are still good enough for your project.

3. Note in the attached pic, the REARS show only the springs, but the FRONTS are the struts and springs;

If you only want the four springs (without the front struts), I can remove the FRONT struts from the springs and ship only the four springs, without the “heavy” front struts. This will save you shipping cost.

4. I also have the four sway bar end links, the front 2014 SS OEM front Sway Bar, and the OEM Lower Control Arms.

PRICE: zero + shipping. In other words, you pay for shipping only and you can have all listed for free.

Let me know. I’m in Houston, 77024.

Here’s the catch, I will only ship from a UPS store.
2014 SS SPRINGS.JPG

2014 SS OEM LCA.JPG

·
Super Moderator
6,015 Posts
I have from my 2014 SS, FRONT (struts and springs) and REAR (springs only). Took them off with about 35000 miles on them, over a year ago.

Things to consider before you pay for shipping:

1. Is the shipping you will pay worth it. Meaning, these part are “heavy” shipping wise.

2. The rear STRUTS were weak, so I threw them away. However, my SS did not have any rear sagging with the rear springs, meaning, perhaps the rear spring are still good enough for your project.

3. Note in the attached pic, the REARS show only the springs, but the FRONTS are the struts and springs;

If you only want the four springs (without the front struts), I can remove the FRONT struts from the springs and ship only the four springs, without the “heavy” front struts. This will save you shipping cost.

4. I also have the four sway bar end links, the front 2014 SS OEM front Sway Bar, and the OEM Lower Control Arms.

PRICE: zero + shipping. In other words, you pay for shipping only and you can have all listed for free.

Let me know. I’m in Houston, 77024.

Here’s the catch, I will only ship from a UPS store.
View attachment 284375
View attachment 284376
That is a very gracious offer, and one of the reasons this forum is what it is.

Reactions: Kevin0311

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
I never did receive a PM from you (usc2001gc). Perhaps it's because your profile is too new to send PMs, or could it be you did not send the PM correctly. Try to PM again. Then check in the conversations section up top to be sure it was sent.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never did receive a PM from you (usc2001gc). Perhaps it's because your profile is too new to send PMs, or could it be you did not send the PM correctly. Try to PM again. Then check in the conversations section up top to be sure it was sent.
Sorry, Tried again. Not use to this forum format.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts