Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks but there are reasons why I prefer to get one second hand.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
I doubt anyone who just got the v2 will want to give it up

Reactions: indebt

·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
Did he block you on Facebook?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did he block you on Facebook?
Ding ding ding. Winner winner chicken dinner. I could talk to him on IG but I am not willing to put up with waiting 7 or 8 months or even longer like many people have when he claims it's up to 12 weeks.

·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
Honestly it’s overrated. I’m considering pulling off my v1. It’s just fiberglass. The maverick man one is nicer and poly

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Honestly it’s overrated. I’m considering pulling off my v1. It’s just fiberglass. The maverick man one is nicer and poly
V1 is ugly and was never really interested. Mavmans CF is even uglier and way overpriced.

·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
V1 is ugly and was never really interested. Mavmans CF is even uglier and way overpriced.

The carbon one isn’t meant for the vf2 it’s vf1 only. There is a poly one that is meant for the vf2 that’s nicer and there is always the sports armor

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The carbon one isn’t meant for the vf2 it’s vf1 only. There is a poly one that is meant for the vf2 that’s nicer and there is always the sports armor
Are you talking about the shite from Mr. Bodykits thar mavman sells, some sort of 3 piece lip or something?. I got a vf1 so that's that and sports armor looks **** too. I need a cf splitter/lip. I had a MA V2.5 but that cracked and well didn't really fit the theme I'm going with, that is some CF exterior pieces, CF spoiler, mirror caps that are already on there also complementing CF steering wheel. So ideally the CF v2 from JJ is the only real option for me that looks pretty good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts