Chevy SS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
OT:
Can you wait? Probably not...have (2) 275 OEM rears still mounted to my old summer wheel set in NM Garage.
Front right tire exploded when hit metal bar just outside Tuscaloosa Alabama. I hate 'Bama Football since GA residence in Athens. Nitrogen fill and impact caused a massive boom. Destroyed aftermarket Drag wheel. Ruined front magride shock too.

Neighbor is Goodyear Tire Store owner. If interested in 275 you can pay him and he could ship tires to you. No charge for tires...would clear clutter in my garage.

·
Registered
16 ss m6 w/lsa
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OT:
Can you wait? Probably not...have (2) 275 OEM rears still mounted to my old summer wheel set in NM Garage.
Front right tire exploded when hit metal bar just outside Tuscaloosa Alabama. I hate 'Bama Football since GA residence in Athens. Nitrogen fill and impact caused a massive boom. Destroyed aftermarket Drag wheel. Ruined front magride shock too.

Neighbor is Goodyear Tire Store owner. If interested in 275 you can pay him and he could ship tires to you. No charge for tires...would clear clutter in my garage.
Are they firestone firehawk indy 500 and how many miles on them?

·
Super Moderator
3,254 Posts
Welcome to the SS Forums @Steve12 !!!

Once you have created 5 posts,,, you log off,,, wait a few minutes,, log on,, and you will have access to the "Conversation" feature (Private Messaging), the preferred method of contact here!!!

Good Luck!!

ES

·
Super Moderator
7,184 Posts
Yes it’s a new one pm on my cell
New with 11K? I'd sure like to see you get to 5 posts for the conversation feature rather than pushing that cellphone contact.

Reactions: ESindon and good2go

·
Super Moderator
7,184 Posts
Heck, with a whole 6 hours of membership invested, what could go wrong? :rolleyes:
Without disparaging what may be a great new member, normally when a brand new member's very first post is a "I have what you're looking for" post, it usually doesn't turn out well.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Without disparaging what may be a great new member, normally when a brand new member's very first post is a "I have what you're looking for" post, it usually doesn't turn out well.
That's quite true. My eyebrows were inclined to elevate primarily when a tire with 11K miles was suddenly claimed to be "new". The 6 hour part was just icing.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Are they firestone firehawk indy 500 and how many miles on them?
(2) Firehawk Indy 500 Summers 275 OE rears. Less than 10K. On the road now be back 3-4 weeks...

·
Registered
16 ss m6 w/lsa
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ive gotten several spam ones each time i list or want to buy something. Its crazy the amount of scam/spanners that get thru to this page.

·
Registered
16 ss m6 w/lsa
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
(2) Firehawk Indy 500 Summers 275 OE rears. Less than 10K. On the road now be back 3-4 weeks...
I appreciate it. I could declutter and take them minus or i mean plus shipping for spares. Thanks you. In the meantime Im gona buy a new one at firestone and let them take my snow tires off. Its that time of the year

·
Super Moderator
7,184 Posts
Ive gotten several spam ones each time i list or want to buy something. Its crazy the amount of scam/spanners that get thru to this page.
You just let us know and we'll do our best to weed them out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.