Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! I am looking to buy a SS auto or manual for a good price. First time joining a forum so hopefully, I get lucky to find the car of my dreams I want this year. Here is the list of colors that I want if possible. I am also willing to look at other colors too. I know some of these colors are really hard to find but willing to give it the ole college try lol I would prefer no sunroof but it's not a deal-breaker and if it has mods that's ok too. I hope I can get lucky this year and get a new car for myself! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

1) Alchemy Purple
2) Jungle Green Metallic
3)Perfect Blue
4)Slipstream Blue/Metallic
5)Orange Blast

·
Super Moderator
2,730 Posts
Welcome to the SS Forums @Mr. Bowtie !!!

Good luck on your quest to own the unicorn!!! ESPECIALLY,,,, Alchemy Purple Metallic!!! Only 62 ever built in ANY trim!!! The Unicorniest of em all!!!

:cool:

ES

·
Super Moderator
6,557 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Mr. Bowtie . Two of those colors are two year offerings, Jungle Green Metallic and Slipstream Blue Metallic, while the other three are one year only colors. You may also consider the differences in the VFI vs VFII. APM and PBM were VFI only, while JGM crosses over and SSB and OBM are VFII only. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks to all of you! Alchemy Purple was the first car I saw in person a few years back during vacation and then a jungle green one last year. It was not for sale lol. So the purple ss was my first. love. I know I probably have a snowball chance to get one but I am willing to bet on the long shot. Just got keep looking under every rock.

·
Super Moderator
6,557 Posts

Reactions: Buffaloheron15

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know the market right now is not the best. All used car prices are up. I am very patient and willing to wait for a good price. Even though I might have to pay a little more to get want. Only time will tell and when Lady Luck will smile for me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello to all! I am looking to buy a SS auto or manual for a good price. First time joining a forum so hopefully, I get lucky to find the car of my dreams I want this year. Here is the list of colors that I want if possible. I am also willing to look at other colors too. I know some of these colors are really hard to find but willing to give it the ole college try lol I would prefer no sunroof but it's not a deal-breaker and if it has mods that's ok too. I hope I can get lucky this year and get a new car for myself! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

1) Alchemy Purple
2) Jungle Green Metallic
3)Perfect Blue
5)Orange Blast
Mr. Bowtie
I have #5. Orange Blast, M6, sunroof, and Spare. Factory original, no mods except rebadged. I bought it about a year ago. Owned by elderly gentleman. It had 25K miles and now has a little over 27K. I love the car but I just have too many cars in my shop. I bought the car and had high end tint installed on all the glass, including the windshield, since I live in Dallas. Car has factory extended warranty. Reason for selling is I never have time to drive it or the weather isn't nice and I don't want to detail it before I put it up again. Car also has extra set of factory wheels with factory tires and set on car has New Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ with maybe 1000 miles on them. Only one problem with this car: it probably does not have a (good) price. Happy New Year !!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I
Manual or Auto is a big difference. Id start with deciding for sure which configuration you want.
I know what you mean but with some of the colors that I want, it would be very slim to get one with a 6 speed. So this is why I am open to automatics. I already have another car that is a 5 speed but I think my wife wants an auto so she can drive to. I tried teaching her how to drive a manual be no luck lol

·
Registered
67 Posts

1) Alchemy Purple
2) Jungle Green Metallic
3)Perfect Blue
5)Orange Blast
I know of an Alchemy that might be for sale in FL. It was posted on facebook. I believe 60K miles for 42K. I met the owner at the extravaganza last year and it was one of two that was best of show.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know of an Alchemy that might be for sale in FL. It was posted on facebook. I believe 60K miles for 42K. I met the owner at the extravaganza last year and it was one of two that was best of show.
That is awesome to hear! Went on Facebook to look it up but I could not find it. I found the trade and sell for chevy ss section but it was private. So I joined the group so I can see the ad. Waiting on a response to see that I got accepted. Hopefully soon because I don't want to miss out.

·
Registered
3 Posts

1) Alchemy Purple
2) Jungle Green Metallic
3)Perfect Blue
5)Orange Blast

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got on Facebook and looked in the classifieds but no luck yet. I am still hopeful though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts