Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
08 Pontiac G8 GT PMB
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I've been driving around my 08 Pontiac G8 GT for about 10 months now and although I do love the car, I really would like to buy something newer and drive a manual again. I'm located in Michigan, looking for a 6MT SS, fairly open to color, looking for something around 30k mile range. Let me know what's out there!

·
Super Moderator
13,659 Posts
Welcome. Guess you're browsing the forum classifieds. aren't you?

·
Registered
08 Pontiac G8 GT PMB
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome. Guess you're browsing the forum classifieds. aren't you?
I’ve been searching for a little while, just missed out on a White 6MT with 30k miles for 35k. Looking for something in a similar range, hoping to find someone whose thought about selling but hasn’t posted yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve been searching for a little while, just missed out on a White 6MT with 30k miles for 35k. Looking for something in a similar range, hoping to find someone whose thought about selling but hasn’t posted yet.
Just ran a quick search on autotempest. Haven't really dove into the results, but there were a couple which could be promising. Happy Hunting.

·
Registered
72 GS455 (sold) 67 427 Fairlane(totaled) 05 GTO (sold)
15 Posts
worked out well for me!

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
Several M6 cars came and went pretty quick in Michigan. They don't last.

I'd go drive an A6 as well [as several dealers have an A6], while the driveline is the same as a GXP with the A6 - it does feel a bit better in the SS than the former GT/GXP with the A6. Probably due to calibration updates/tweaks.

Good luck on the hunt. Seems like a 2 weeks don't go buy without someone asking for an M6 locally. I sent a few cars to a friend who is shopping as his wife wants one with an M6 [preferably but will take an A6].

·
Registered
109 Posts
Technologically the SS isn't going to feel that much newer. If you are concerned about wear, rust, etc then I could see that. Good luck and happy hunting! I feel your frustration. It feels like the used car market is flying right now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I've been driving around my 08 Pontiac G8 GT for about 10 months now and although I do love the car, I really would like to buy something newer and drive a manual again. I'm located in Michigan, looking for a 6MT SS, fairly open to color, looking for something around 30k mile range. Let me know what's out there!
Hi there, if you haven't bought yet, we may have been 'made for each other'. I bought my '16 new (waited for it to be delivered, it did not sit on the lot and wasn't test driven by anyone. It is Heron White and has both factory options. It has always been my 4th car- no one else in the family touches it (they can't drive a MT.) I live in northern suburbs of Atlanta and am moving in the next 45 days to the northern suburbs of Detroit. My car is untouched, unaltered and has been properly serviced. It has 7100 miles on it (yes, 71 hundred not thousand). Basically a new car.. With all the expenses of moving, renovating the "new" 70 year old home I am buying, etc. It makes perfect sense for me to sell the SS I enjoy so much and waited so long for. I can deliver (obviously) and will be very fair on price. (It was originally $49,990) If interested call me at 678 612-7000 (my cell phone number) or write back on here.

·
Registered
08 Pontiac G8 GT PMB
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi there, if you haven't bought yet, we may have been 'made for each other'. I bought my '16 new (waited for it to be delivered, it did not sit on the lot and wasn't test driven by anyone. It is Heron White and has both factory options. It has always been my 4th car- no one else in the family touches it (they can't drive a MT.) I live in northern suburbs of Atlanta and am moving in the next 45 days to the northern suburbs of Detroit. My car is untouched, unaltered and has been properly serviced. It has 7100 miles on it (yes, 71 hundred not thousand). Basically a new car.. With all the expenses of moving, renovating the "new" 70 year old home I am buying, etc. It makes perfect sense for me to sell the SS I enjoy so much and waited so long for. I can deliver (obviously) and will be very fair on price. (It was originally $49,990) If interested call me at 678 612-7000 (my cell phone number) or write back on here.
Wow, almost could have been perfect, however I have a purchase pending on one spec’d almost exactly how I want it. Best of luck to you with your move, maybe we’ll run into each other at a car event or Woodward this summer!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts