Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
09 G8GT; FBO, N/A cam, etc
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, as the title says, looking for OBM SS, prefer A/T (not a must), must be under 40k miles. As close to stock as possible. May consider trading my 09G8GT + cash (pic in profile) 470whp, stays in garage, very rarely driven. Live in Houston,TX...willing to drive.

·
Super Moderator
3,236 Posts
Welcome to the SS Forums @MMSG8GT !!!

Good Luck Unicorn Hunting!!! AND,,, coming from a 2 Holden family (My son has an MGM G8 GT in Austin!!),,,,, KEEP the VE!!! Jus My $0.02,,, as one of those late night shopping channel ads for those Virgin Island coins sez,,,, "Avoid Disappointment,, and Future Regrets"!!!

ES

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Good Luck Unicorn Hunting!!! AND,,, coming from a 2 Holden family (My son has an MGM G8 GT in Austin!!),,,,, KEEP the VE!!! Jus My $0.02,,, as one of those late night shopping channel ads for those Virgin Island coins sez,,,, "Avoid Disappointment,, and Future Regrets"!!!

ES
Haha I hear you, I got the new car bug and my daily Subaru isn’t doing it for me anymore! I saw 2 up in NC but I would like to find one in TX to avoid flying to check it out. I could probably never really part with my G8 but I really don’t want to take a car payment on after I worked to get these paid off. But that damn bug won’t go away!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

ES
Appreciate the warm welcome

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good luck... checked out all the major car sites and it does not look good. Your going to drive and at least 42k OTD. Might have to look at other colors or higher mileage.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good luck... checked out all the major car sites and it does not look good. Your going to drive and at least 42k OTD. Might have to look at other colors or higher mileage.
Appreciate you taking the time to look and relay, I did see 2 in NC, is it the color that’s making this so hard to find? I like the peacock green also but a distant second. Anyone have any experience with Morrison Motors near Charlotte?

·
Premium Member
1,665 Posts
My wife's 17 might be sold already. Pending payment, but its a 24k mile car with full clip PPF, blackout trim up front, tint. Aftermarket wheels

Otherwise stock, AT OBM SS with a roof and a 6 pot clearing spare tire. $7k in extras, original owner. $45k. Michigan. TBD if it sells. Didn't even get around to posting it here.

Prices are insanely good. Carvana offered us just under $42k, FYI. With stock parts.

Sort of wish it didn't sell so i can keep my parts off it hah

Reactions: dz28 and MMSG8GT

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My wife's 17 might be sold already. Pending payment, but its a 24k mile car with full clip PPF, blackout trim up front, tint. Aftermarket wheels

Otherwise stock, AT OBM SS with a roof and a 6 pot clearing spare tire. $7k in extras, original owner. $45k. Michigan. TBD if it sells. Didn't even get around to posting it here.

Prices are insanely good. Carvana offered us just under $42k, FYI. With stock parts.

Sort of wish it didn't sell so i can keep my parts off it hah
I’m gonna dm you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts