Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a 2016-2017 manual SS. Would prefer slipstream blue but would consider red hot or phantom black. As stock as possible. From Ohio but I am willing to travel anywhere in US for the right car. Thanks!

Expected Cost: Open to any price (just depends on condition)

Miles: Under 50K

Modifications: Less is better (no engine mods ie. Superchargers)

·
Super Moderator
13,659 Posts
Welcome and good luck in your hunt!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Have been looking at buying for around a year....was ready to purchase last month then the world stopped... Hopefully everything gets back to normal soon. Stay safe!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Might want to indicate where you are at with expected cost. May be some on the fence about selling, especially SSB M6 cars...

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Good to know! Thanks for the response....

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looking for a 2016-2017 manual SS. Would prefer slipstream blue but would consider red hot or phantom black. As stock as possible. From Ohio but I am willing to travel anywhere in US for the right car. Thanks!

Expected Cost: Open to any price (just depends on condition)
Hi, I just saw your post and realize you may have found what you want already, but thought I should write anyways. I have the right car in the wrong color (for you), but it is otherwise everything you want and will be in your 'backyard' soon. My 2016 6MT SS has both options and I am the only owner and the only driver. I bought it new before it arrived at the dealership so no test drives or sitting around for dealership personnel to play with. It is and has always been my 4th car so very low miles (7100 now). I am 69 years old, no racing, no smoking, no pets or small children. It is basically a new car. I live in north Atlanta but am moving next month to Michigan, so Ohio is on my way. I don't have to sell it but it sure makes sense to do so given my life will be full for the next year moving into and rehabbing my 'new' 70 year old house on the lake. Also the fair weather season will be so much shorter up there. (I am moving for my daughter, not because I want to live in snow). My dealer says it is worth low 40s, but 'needs' to buy for at least $5k less . Says it needs only a couple of the wheels polished to remove scratches. I am planning on moving it to Michigan in about 7 days (27th I think). Let me know if you might want to come to love a beautiful car. (My first choice hadn't been white, but it was coming soon versus 6-7 month order time so I took it and it sure looks good to me now.)
Steven (678) 612-7000

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any other options out there guys? Really would like to find a car soon. Have been looking for over a year now. Would be interested in any manual SS that is Black, Red, or Slipstream. Please message me if you have any of these colors for sale. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
13,659 Posts
Guess you're watching the classifieds?....

·
Super Moderator
13,659 Posts
Another....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Have been looking at the classifieds. Have a comple things I am looking for that are not within the two you have linked. I will update my original post to help. Thanks for the help.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts