Chevy SS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like may others on this board I am looking for a 2015-2017 MT, as close to stock as possible (I would like to do the upgrades myself). I am located in Colorado but don't mind traveling to pick up the right car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Good luck! I just got mine, I'm in southeast Aurora. Hope to see another one cruising around CO soon.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am on the Western Slope. Plenty of open roads to explore.
Where exactly? My dad lives in Palisade near GJT. Lots of good places around there to hammer on it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in Junction. Let me know where you like to drive around here. We have only been here a few years.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found a possible candidate but it looks like there was some work/alterations to the engine. The dealer said it is stock but look:

The air intake hose isn’t stock but I have no idea what may have been done (and pulled off) prior to the listing. Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
^^ That just looks likey they wrapped the stock air tube with titanium heat wrap tape (which is basically a 'nothing' mod). Everything else looks stock. If you wanted to be sure about something that mattered, I would have them look for evidence of a tune.

·
Super Moderator
14,199 Posts
Looks like a homemade wrap on the stock pipe, supposedly to combat heat soak.

·
Super Moderator
14,199 Posts
Yes; I have saw that one, but don't care for the color. Thank you.
I think his post was intended for this threads OP.
If you are searching, you need to start your own WTB / ISO thread to avoid thread jack of this one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My apologies. I'm new to the forum. That was not my intention. I thought EDuBB was making a suggestion to me and so I responded out of respect.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes; I have saw that one, but don't care for the color. Thank you.
No problem! I will say I think it’s only 1 of 6 with that color in a manual and no sunroof so, pretty rare. There was also a black one in Chicago for $46,000 that had 18,000 and some change miles. After taxes and fee’s it would have came out to $48,570 I think.

·
Super Moderator
7,080 Posts
This one is at Riverview Chevy outside of Pittsburgh. 2015 with 11,500 miles. They want $43,000. They will pick you up from the airport. I know because I was going to do it. But I decided I wanted a 2016 or 2017.
View attachment 288173
I wish I could afford another...

Reactions: wilkin4 and ESindon

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think his post was intended for this threads OP.
If you are searching, you need to start your own WTB / ISO thread to avoid thread jack of this one.
Thanks for the heads up. I am going to call them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.