1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Subaru WRX
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Bay Area.

-Will travel or transport for reasonable deal

-Looking for average mileages (60k-ish or under) ideally....again for the right car more may be ok.

-Stock (California car) I know lame.

-Ok with a compression test inspections.

-Looking to spend under 30k all said and done.

Let me know what you’ve got. Ready to party with cash.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Located in Bay Area.

-Will travel or transport for reasonable deal

-Looking for average mileages (60k-ish or under) ideally....again for the right car more may be ok.

-Stock (California car) I know lame.

-Ok with a compression test inspections.

-Looking to spend under 30k all said and done.

Let me know what you’ve got. Ready to party with cash.
Since you're in the bay area, have you seen the one on craigslist (in Hayward/Castro Valley) ??
To see the link to it, just add "https" in front of the following:
://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/pleasanton-2014-chevy-ss/7104489316.html

Full disclosure: I have nothing to do with the sale of that car. It could be a rip off or it could be wonderful - I have no idea, just passing the info on for you.

·
Registered
2018 Subaru WRX
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently the car is still for sale. Wouldn’t text me back after I asked for the VIN.

Did the same thing to my brother. Wouldn’t answer calls either.

Guy is either very unmotivated to sell or the car is scam.

·
Super Moderator
13,630 Posts
Welcome and good luck!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Apparently the car is still for sale. Wouldn’t text me back after I asked for the VIN.

Did the same thing to my brother. Wouldn’t answer calls either.

Guy is either very unmotivated to sell or the car is scam.
Well, it is Easter Sunday, and in the middle of lockdown orders, so a little patience might be prudent. That being said, it wouldn't be the first auto scam on CL.
Good luck!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Would you be interested in my 2017? A bit apart in price but I’m negotiable. Original owner transferable GM warranty till 12/20 and transferable rim/tire protection. Never modded or molested. Just put new DWS-06’s on it recently. Garaged since new.

·
Registered
2018 Subaru WRX
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I’ll keep these in mind. Currently trying finalize a deal on a 2014.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Since you're in the bay area, have you seen the one on craigslist (in Hayward/Castro Valley) ??
To see the link to it, just add "https" in front of the following:
://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/pleasanton-2014-chevy-ss/7104489316.html

Full disclosure: I have nothing to do with the sale of that car. It could be a rip off or it could be wonderful - I have no idea, just passing the info on for you.
This car is somewhat odd. It's a '14 as per the ad, and the regular rear brakes, yet there's a switch for Mag ride in the center console.

·
Registered
2018 Subaru WRX
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This car is somewhat odd. It's a '14 as per the ad, and the regular rear brakes, yet there's a switch for Mag ride in the center console.
This guy wouldn’t answer the phone and it would take him an entire 24 hours to text back. It’s listed in Hayward, but he’s in Vallejo etc....Was not motivated to sell the car or more likely is a scam.... I dropped it. Even if it’s a real car, guy seems like a douche and who know what you’re going to find with his ride.....

·
Registered
293 Posts
This guy wouldn’t answer the phone and it would take him an entire 24 hours to text back. It’s listed in Hayward, but he’s in Vallejo etc....Was not motivated to sell the car or more likely is a scam.... I dropped it. Even if it’s a real car, guy seems like a douche and who know what you’re going to find with his ride.....
I hate the sellers like this. They must think that their car can be stolen with only the VIN number, which anyone in person can easily see on the car anyway. Oh, and the still visible license plate in still in the pictures, so I just don't understand people. SIgh.

Edit: just realized it most likely is a scam. The couple odd exterior shots combined with the the dealer interior shots, overexposed and all don't match the settings. Totally a scam.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts