Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 GS455 (sold) 67 427 Fairlane(totaled) 05 GTO (sold)
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By way of introduction and first post, I am car less..... I have a DD of course but sold my beloved 05 GTO last October, behaved like a good boy and paid off ALL of my credit cards and saved up some dough. I am in SOCal or Arizona and my personal tastes run towards the cars no one else drives-25 years with a 72 Buick GS455 (sold for the Fairlane), 6 years with a 67 Fairlane 427 (wrecked/totaled)5 years with the 05 GTO.
An SS seems to be calling me as the next "never heard of-what is that thing?" vehicle for me. Looking for a lowish miles SS (under 40k) preferably a manual in a lighter color as I traverse between SoCal and the Arizona Desert. White, Silver, and either red are great Blue if I have to (wifes favorite color) and I AM aware the sticks are rare and hard to come by. I could make do with an auto if I had to. The bad news-my budget is 36.5 the good news-my budget is 36.5 and I have it burning a hole in my pocket. Prefer no or few mods as well. The red 63k mile car in Az is sold according to his ad, the silver car in Minnesota (BEAUTIFUL!) is geographically out of reach with my budget constraints-even if I could stretch to his price, shipping blows it out of reach. HELP a car guy out-who is selling?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
805-558-4850 cell if your phone didn't grab it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM sent. I have the (beautiful) silver m6 in Minnesota.
Thank You Redwolf719/Zach and to everyone else for looking. I have purchased Zachs fabulous silver SS, which will remain with him for a short while until I work out shipping or driving it home. THRILLED to join the community of SS ownership. My 05 GTO and two other cars were worked into the financial fabric of this deal and I nearly bought a couple of ZL1 Camaros along the way, certain I will be happy I bought this car!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
Thank You Redwolf719/Zach and to everyone else for looking. I have purchased Zachs fabulous silver SS, which will remain with him for a short while until I work out shipping or driving it home. THRILLED to join the community of SS ownership. My 05 GTO and two other cars were worked into the financial fabric of this deal and I nearly bought a couple of ZL1 Camaros along the way, certain I will be happy I bought this car!
WELLLL You Lucky Boy!!!

Congrats!!!

FWIW,,, SIM is the FASTEST color!!! Ask me how I know!!!

Only rule here,,,, DRIVE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT!!!

ENJOY,, ASAP!!!

😎

·
Registered
9 Posts
By way of introduction and first post, I am car less..... I have a DD of course but sold my beloved 05 GTO last October, behaved like a good boy and paid off ALL of my credit cards and saved up some dough. I am in SOCal or Arizona and my personal tastes run towards the cars no one else drives-25 years with a 72 Buick GS455 (sold for the Fairlane), 6 years with a 67 Fairlane 427 (wrecked/totaled)5 years with the 05 GTO.
An SS seems to be calling me as the next "never heard of-what is that thing?" vehicle for me. Looking for a lowish miles SS (under 40k) preferably a manual in a lighter color as I traverse between SoCal and the Arizona Desert. White, Silver, and either red are great Blue if I have to (wifes favorite color) and I AM aware the sticks are rare and hard to come by. I could make do with an auto if I had to. The bad news-my budget is 36.5 the good news-my budget is 36.5 and I have it burning a hole in my pocket. Prefer no or few mods as well. The red 63k mile car in Az is sold according to his ad, the silver car in Minnesota (BEAUTIFUL!) is geographically out of reach with my budget constraints-even if I could stretch to his price, shipping blows it out of reach. HELP a car guy out-who is selling?
Hi,
If you are still looking I may have what you want. I bought my '16 new in March 2016, it is heron white, manual trans and with both options (sunroof and full spare). I didn't need it (4th car), I wanted it. I am about to turn 70, car nut but don't race or abuse, no smoke, no pets. Fast forward three years and I have 7100 miles on it. It mostly sits in my garage in the northern suburbs of Atlanta. Now I am moving north (family reasons) and it makes sense not to move it to the ice and snow. It is absolutely bone stock and has only been serviced by my local dealer (whom I trust). Nothing really, just a few oil changes. If interested reach out to me soon as I will be moving on in about 35 days.
Thanks, Steven (678) 612-7000. Oh and yes, a lot of people scratch their heads and want to know what it is, but I do run into a few who know exactly what it is and come over to fawn over it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi,
If you are still looking I may have what you want. I bought my '16 new in March 2016, it is heron white, manual trans and with both options (sunroof and full spare). I didn't need it (4th car), I wanted it. I am about to turn 70, car nut but don't race or abuse, no smoke, no pets. Fast forward three years and I have 7100 miles on it. It mostly sits in my garage in the northern suburbs of Atlanta. Now I am moving north (family reasons) and it makes sense not to move it to the ice and snow. It is absolutely bone stock and has only been serviced by my local dealer (whom I trust). Nothing really, just a few oil changes. If interested reach out to me soon as I will be moving on in about 35 days.
Thanks, Steven (678) 612-7000. Oh and yes, a lot of people scratch their heads and want to know what it is, but I do run into a few who know exactly what it is and come over to fawn over it.
that could have been ideal, fortunately for me the stick shift ss owner in Minnesota who had his silver car for sale made me a sweet deal and it is on a truck heading to me. Good luck with your sale, they go quick-I missed two before landing the one I bought.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts