Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not an affiliate, but I came across the company's website and thought I'd take one for the team and try one out. Their link is in the youtube video description.

Overall I like the brush. I really like the lug sponge - very handy to have for those often neglected wheel lug areas. I've only used it twice, so it'll be interesting if I can actually just use this one brush for all my wheels on both cars (SS and GTI).

The brush is rigid, but still bendable enough to reach and scrub the back of my wheel spokes. Although I imagine nothing beats the more precise contact of my wheel glove/mitt I like using.

I like how the brush provides a good amount of contact with the wheel barrels to ensure as thorough cleaning as possible. Thin enough to reach behind the big brembo calipers, front and back.

Because of the ergonomics, it might not be the best brush for cleaning the face of your wheels, unless you hold it 90 degrees from your arm and wrist. For me, it's awkward, but no brush is perfect I guess lol.

I think this brush will simplify my wheel cleaning tool kit, just not scrubbing the tires with them. Overall, not bad!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Fuller Brush Man

Lately Fave tool for wheels is a Torque Wrench...2 blowouts in less than a year (CRZ and 2015 SS)

Great Video Armin...Hoping for a Lara sighting around Valentine's on the Red_SS channel!

Reactions: Armin DeFiesta

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lately Fave tool for wheels is a Torque Wrench...2 blowouts in less than a year (CRZ and 2015 SS)

Great Video Armin...Hoping for a Lara sighting around Valentine's on the Red_SS channel!
Thanks! I'll see what I can do about Lara lol.

Reactions: Drone

·
Registered
671 Posts
That looks like a good item for cleaning the wheels it is hard to get behind the spokes and the lug nut area is a real bugger ,so this might be a good product will look into it .thanks Armin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts