Chevy SS Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Premium Member
Gotta mention this while it's still fresh in my mind - yesterday evening I joked with my wife that I was "getting peer-pressured :p by the guys on the SS forum" to get a supercharger for my car. I really didn't expect her to respond with "So get a supercharger!" like she did.

Did I actually hear that correctly...?? o_O:love:

The truth is, I've already been saving some money for that specifically, so if my current job continues through the end of the year, I might just get a nice Christmas present... 馃槑
Choose GIF

Registered
Gotta mention this while it's still fresh in my mind - yesterday evening I joked with my wife that I was "getting peer-pressured :p by the guys on the SS forum" to get a supercharger for my car. I really didn't expect her to respond with "So get a supercharger!" like she did.

The truth is, I've already been saving some money for that specifically, so if my current job continues through the end of the year, I might just get a nice Christmas present... 馃槑
She's a keeper!
Since you've been saving money for a blower, save a little more in case something breaks after you do the mod. It can and does happen.
Also, save a bit more to buy something nice for your wife around the same time, that's very important. (It doesn't have to be expensive, just thoughtful or loving.)
Finally, you'll understand that traction is over rated.

Registered

Get it in writing, and notarized.. :p

21 - 24 of 24 Posts