Chevy SS Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
First time on the rears? Mine went like clock work at 50k.

if I put a few thousand into a quality detail and paint correct with PDR I bet mine(hers) with 72k would look damn near new.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
First time on the rears? Mine went like clock work at 50k.

if I put a few thousand into a quality detail and paint correct with PDR I bet mine(hers) with 72k would look damn near new.
Yeah but they've been groaning for like a year on the driver's side. Funny thing is, they worked perfectly the whole time.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Rear MagRide shocks are shot and being replaced. Exterior paint is all but destroyed. I've lost count the amount of times I've been rear ended, but it's at least 3. Oh, and the steering wheel is pretty worn. Otherwise it runs just as good as it did when new.

But in terms of kids, the rear seat leather is really strong in terms of crumbs and kids.
none mag shocks and still running on the originals. Yeah, I know that they have to be worn out, but to be very honest, I have no issues with how they are still working.
And that is in Michigan with our notoriously bad roads...
In a quandary right now trying to decide on coil overs versus getting some aftermarket replacements (since the OEM are not available at all!)
Any comments?

·
Registered
23 Posts
It is fun to see where the market has gone for these this year. Think I picked mine up at the perfect time last summer. Got mine on Cars and Bids last year and paid a few thousand less than the one that just sold and on 20k miles.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats on the sale. I’m sad to see such a gorgeous SS leave South Jersey, but it looks like it’s going to a good home, and at least you won’t have to see it driving around. That would be torture.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts