Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let us know how the carsandbids experience is as a seller. I’ve been turned off of BAT for some time.
So far so good, really easy to work with them. Had to fix a few proofing issues with the listing, but they are very attentive. And can't beat the deal I got - free listing!

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
It will be very exciting to see how this goes. You could become the new benchmark for the SS with 6MT.
As someone with a 1 of 3 (manual, no roof) Alchemy Purple I've had since new (1 of only 14 Alchemy manuals in total) I'll be watching this with great interest. Being honest, this car is in way better condition than mine, but I've enjoyed our glorious 6 years together, even if that means beating the snot out of it as a commuter and dadmobile instead of treating it like the beautiful unicorn it is.

Times are changing if I'm daily-ing a minivan now and thinking of selling HELLE MACPHERSON these days.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Not to hijack, but saw this in the listing: "OBD module allowing the remote to roll windows up/down" what did you use for this?

Beautiful car, btw, good luck!

·
Super Moderator
7,574 Posts
Not to hijack, but saw this in the listing: "OBD module allowing the remote to roll windows up/down" what did you use for this?

Beautiful car, btw, good luck!

Yes, it really is for a pre 2012 Chevy Cruze, and it really does work on our cars.

·
Registered
169 Posts

Yes, it really is for a pre 2012 Chevy Cruze, and it really does work on our cars.
Cool, thanks!

Reactions: 15SuperSport

·
Registered
31 Posts
As someone with a 1 of 3 (manual, no roof) Alchemy Purple I've had since new (1 of only 14 Alchemy manuals in total) I'll be watching this with great interest. Being honest, this car is in way better condition than mine, but I've enjoyed our glorious 6 years together, even if that means beating the snot out of it as a commuter and dadmobile instead of treating it like the beautiful unicorn it is.

Times are changing if I'm daily-ing a minivan now and thinking of selling HELLE MACPHERSON these days.
As an owner of 1-of-5 2016 SIM Auto no roof, full size spare, I would NOT mind talking to you seriously about the sale of your 1-of-3.

Want to talk?

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
As an owner of 1-of-5 2016 SIM Auto no roof, full size spare, I would NOT mind talking to you seriously about the sale of your 1-of-3.

Want to talk?
Wow I mean so far I've had 3 guys want to buy it in two days. I'm moving this month, and it's getting its rear shocks replaced currently. Send me a PM so I don't forget and I'll seriously consider it now...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Thanks, Beautiful car. Hope to own one myself. Just hope I'm ready to buy before they're all gone! GLWS
welcome! they aren't getting any cheaper; even before the pandemic they were holding value really well and increasing.

Reactions: Vicarious_Lee

·
Registered
5 Posts
welcome! they aren't getting any cheaper; even before the pandemic they were holding value really well and increasing.
I know, as my savings increase so do the prices.... Need some quick money....Anyone know what a kidney goes for these days??? 🤣

·
Registered
247 Posts
I know, as my savings increase so do the prices.... Need some quick money....Anyone know what a kidney goes for these days??? 🤣
which color/options/upgrades combo are you saving up for?

Reactions: Vicarious_Lee

·
Registered
5 Posts
which color/options/upgrades combo are you saving up for?
I'd truly love any 2015-2017....just want one lol. But that's a boring answer so if my dreams were to come true it would be a 6MT in NGM OBM or SBM. (As a side note, and an easy fix if it came up, I really don't like the Holden badges, feel like I'm in the minority there!)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts