Chevy SS Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
We'll see how she does. She seems to be getting better. Maybe I can make her feel guilty about me selling the SS.
Never, ever feel guilty for Doing The Right Thing.

·
Registered
2014 SS, SOLD!
3,473 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
decided NOT SELLING. Reason is you cant replace this SS with anything as good for the money
Replaced 2017 NGM SS automatic wife's surprise gift first with 2019 Buick Encore and 2020 Honda CRV Hybrid since wife surprised me by saying SS was too low to the ground. CUVs combined cost more than the Super Sport! Daughter will now get paid off Buick for MIT graduation present in May. Next weekend is my Birthday and I was surprised that my 2021 AMG Wagon was finally produced and awaiting shipment at German Port.

Four years ago, had thought 2017 SS was going to be my la$t ICE automobile purcha$e...lol

Reactions: davesaddiction

·
Registered
. 2017 SS RH2 6MT . 'Roof noSpare wLions
32 Posts
Replaced 2017 NGM SS automatic wife's surprise gift first with 2019 Buick Encore and 2020 Honda CRV Hybrid since wife surprised me by saying SS was too low to the ground. CUVs combined cost more than the Super Sport! Daughter will now get paid off Buick for MIT graduation present in May. Next weekend is my Birthday and I was surprised that my 2021 AMG Wagon was finally produced and awaiting shipment at German Port.

Four years ago, had thought 2017 SS was going to be my la$t ICE automobile purcha$e...lol
Congrats to your daughter! And happy birthday - great choice.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Congrats to your daughter! And happy birthday - great choice.
OT:
Thanks! Just found out Daughter going back to MIT in Fall for her Master's CompSci....and off my payroll. 2019 Buick Encore will remain in GA for at least another year along with 2020 Honda CRV Hybrid AWD. Parking bad in Boston area.
Still glad Buick now paid off. Gotta start making same $2K payments soon on AMG Wagon. Glad my mortgage payments less than $700...lol

@Headrat
Last night started doing ship tracking for my AMG Wagon from Bremerhaven Germany Think it missed the Polaris Highway that's due at Brunswick, GA VPC April 7th. Gotta track next vehicle carrier ship out of German Port destined for Brunswick. Car might be delivered to Dealership sometime in May?

Edit: AMG Wagon was assigned a ship yesterday...

·
Premium Member
2017 SS Auto
36 Posts
There's a red 2015 M6 with 19.5 k miles for sale at a dealership here in Houston for $21,500. They list all the pertinent information about how rare and great it is, but are only asking $21500? Maybe it's a flood car or something. If not, maybe I should buy it as my daily driver and keep my supercharged 2017 NGM in the garage during the week.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
There's a red 2015 M6 with 19.5 k miles for sale at a dealership here in Houston for $21,500. They list all the pertinent information about how rare and great it is, but are only asking $21500? Maybe it's a flood car or something. If not, maybe I should buy it as my daily driver and keep my supercharged 2017 NGM in the garage during the week.
That does sound more than a little fishy. If you get the VIN, maybe someone here could run it on carfax and see if there's any negative history logged against it. Not that that alone is conclusive, but it is a easy first test for trouble.

·
Premium Member
2017 SS Auto
36 Posts
The VIN checked out ok in one lookup I did. That is, the mileage checked out, and it had no accident history. It did show 2 sales, one of which was an auction if I read it correctly. That seemed odd.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
...wonder if it's one of those "the price with 10K down" deals...seems like a bargain otherwise...

Bill

41 - 50 of 50 Posts