Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across these pictures of two Chevrolet SS pace cars that were spotted at the Texas Motor Speedway this past weekend. Was anyone at the event?

Chevy SS Pace Car pictures

·
Registered
397 Posts
i wasn't at the event either but of course wish I was their.

too bad we're not getting anything like the VF Commodore based HSV, having it as a pace car would be even better, chevy really needs to consider boosting the performance and/or offering a performance model/performance package

·
Registered
82 Posts
They should add "pace car" blue as a color option.

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those stripes are horrendous.
They are, I hate how wide the stripes are, at that point they might as well keep the roof, hood and trunk all white. Although Im not a fan of racing stripes like that, they should have at least made them much more narrow.

·
Registered
640 Posts
They should add "pace car" blue as a color option.

I find it strange that GM promotes cars in colors that are not available. Reminds me of the recent unveiling of the new Z/28, shown in a pearl white matte that we all ooooed and aaaahd and then were told, by the way, its not available in this color. Doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I find it strange that GM promotes cars in colors that are not available. Reminds me of the recent unveiling of the new Z/28, shown in a pearl white matte that we all ooooed and aaaahd and then were told, by the way, its not available in this color. Doesn't make sense.
You're on ssforums. GM doing a bunch of **** that don't make sense is the default around here. :ph34r::stac::biggrin:

Reactions: Matstock4

·
Registered
367 Posts
...or promoting the Pearl Tangerine Camaro in the Transformers series and then not offering that color in its debut. Fail!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts