·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,777 Posts
Reactions: indebt

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I would purchase a set if you get them to production. I'll follow this thread and you can reach out if you're ready to take deposits. thanks for looking into this. Having managed fabrication programs before as spare time projects, I appreciate the effort this takes. It's all administrivia but someone has to do it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm in for set; thanks for helping to make these a reality.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Are they true FRP or chopped mat fiberglass?

I have a set that is chopped mat and they are flimsy as hell with only two mounting points underneath. Not impressed at all.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Are they true FRP or chopped mat fiberglass?

I have a set that is chopped mat and they are flimsy as hell with only two mounting points underneath. Not impressed at all.
Great quality. All factory mounts line up perfectly. Retain factory rocker clips and swap them over to new skirts. Vents can be removed and reinstalled after paint.
Parallel Font Slope Circle Terrestrial plant

Furniture Outdoor bench Plant Wood Outdoor furniture

Hood Rectangle Bumper Wood Grille

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thank you very much for the follow up

Reactions: Brucey2017

·
Registered
313 Posts
I wonder how a group buy would work out on this

·
Registered
23 Posts
Tried that. Whoever purchases as a group buy will be subject to international tax which is a hell of a bill you don’t want to get stuck with. It’s far easier and less expensive to purchase individually.
Thanks for this! I was talking to ppl I know in Australia for these skirt but from another company and they are fiberglass. Thank goodness I did alittle more research and saw this and just places my order. Mine shipped to me in GA is $860.90. So excited.
My bumper has been repainted for PPF the whole front end.
So now when skirts arrive I need to get door handles and skirts paint matched!

·
Registered
2014 Chevrolet SS Silver
570 Posts
Got to love this Aussie retailer.....offers several financing options for the skirts, including $10/week!

Font Art Electric blue Rectangle Brand

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got to love this Aussie retailer.....offers several financing options for the skirts, including $10/week!

View attachment 294255
Yes thru have Zip and Afterpay but won't work unless you live in Australia for us USA owners.
Even tho we have Zip and Afterpay we can only purchase and use it with USA companies. But going to use it over there didn't work. I tried both. So at the end just used my debit card.

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,777 Posts
Yes thru have Zip and Afterpay but won't work unless you live in Australia for us USA owners.
Even tho we have Zip and Afterpay we can only purchase and use it with USA companies. But going to use it over there didn't work. I tried both. So at the end just used my debit card.
Tempting for sure...🙇‍♂️

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Now if I could just a get a hood so they can all get painted at once....

Thanks for the updates

61 - 80 of 91 Posts