Chevy SS Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Read a thread today on FB SS page that Josh Jacques is prototyping some skirts. I reached out to him to confirm and he is so hopefully they will be available by spring.

·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
I saw his skirts already. They are flat that bolt on under your existing skirts. I have his splitter and when I ordered it he showed me them. Not to say he’s working on something new now but you need to confirm they aren’t the ones I remember. They are nothing like the ones shown in this thread...

·
Registered
65 Posts
I saw his skirts already. They are flat that bolt on under your existing skirts. I have his splitter and when I ordered it he showed me them. Not to say he’s working on something new now but you need to confirm they aren’t the ones I remember. They are nothing like the ones shown in this thread...
I wouldn’t have stated he was working on Maloo style skirts if he wasn’t. If you doubt it contact him and ask him like I did. He’ll confirm he’s making vented Maloo style skirts and will hopefully have a set completed sometime in January/February. At that time he’ll start taking deposits.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I didn’t ask, didn’t want to overwhelm with too many questions and he probably wouldn’t have given a price even if I had. All I do know is a contact I have in Australia that would ship me a set gave me a price which was well over $1,000. So I would think a domestic set would be somewhere in the ball park of 400-600 bucks. That’s just my .02 though. Hopefully find out early winter.

He’s on Facebook.

·
Registered
247 Posts
any updates on the couple sources for these maloo style skirts?

·
Registered
459 Posts
any updates on the couple sources for these maloo style skirts?
I can tell you two things:

1. they are definitely in the works (I have held them in my own hands)
2. I will get the first set to put on my car.

He is working out a few finishing touches. The vents will be blocked off because there is nowhere to vent them to. Working on a carbon insert or something like that to make it look decent without having a giant vent hole that will pack in dirt, leaves, and junebugs.

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,644 Posts
Hello indebt,
I'm in for a set if you may have an alternate contact for the builder. I don't use FB.

Reactions: indebt

·
Registered
217 Posts
any update to these?
I can tell you two things:

1. they are definitely in the works (I have held them in my own hands)
2. I will get the first set to put on my car.

He is working out a few finishing touches. The vents will be blocked off because there is nowhere to vent them to. Working on a carbon insert or something like that to make it look decent without having a giant vent hole that will pack in dirt, leaves, and junebugs.

·
Registered
459 Posts
any update to these?
Yes. But not one you are going to like. Josh is finishing up production on the last of the front lips and then he is done. He is moving on to a different opportunity.

That being said, he made me one set. The only set, for helping him with his whipple install.

I'm currently researching the possibility of having a set of molds made and then start producing these myself. It's not rocket science.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts