·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
post if someone has contacted him about it. Otherwise I’ll send him a message

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
hey @16HeronSS , did you ever get a hold of the guy?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'm in if the pricing is right. I bet you could probably get at least 5-10 people depending on pricing. If he's willing to ship get pricing for different amounts and then we can try to build interest.

Reactions: distracted driver

·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
Let you know when he responds if he’s even interested.

·
Registered
2015 Some Like It Hot Red Metallic, A6, Sunroof, Inflator, #1683 of 3168
15 Posts
I would also be interested if there was a group buy.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Why does that look so good? This is very interesting. Might be interested if good quality. I have had things shipped from Australia (wheels, trim pieces, grill, airbag). I think it would look good with the cutout, but cover the hole with a black grill like material.

·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
The contour is there but the hole isn’t cut out. It’s fiberglass in a mold he made. You can do whatever you want with the contour. Leave it closed or cut it open and put a screen in it. That is totally your decision. They don’t come painted so don’t expect it.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Someone had them on the classified here a while back for a couple grand.

Look cool, only money....

·
Registered
65 Posts
I contacted Norms Fiberglass in Indiana. He’s made custom parts for the Kappa platform for years. He helped designed Jazz from the first Transformer Movie. I spoke with him this morning about making parts for the Holdens and he’s interested. Apparently he’s a big fan of the G8 GXP. He would need a loaner to do measurements and fitting for the parts for a few months. Anyone located near Mishawaka, Indiana that would be interested hit him up. I would do it but I’m in GA.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
That would be awesome if we could get a nice set from someone. The dude from Australia that joined never posted in here.

Someone make these VE Maloo skirts available (cost effective) in the US please!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Let you know when he responds if he’s even interested.
@16HeronSS ever get a response??? I would imagine there would be at least 20-30 interested parties here. If he could put them in a shipping container, even if it’s $2000 to ship that would only be like 100 or less a person to get them here and then figure out distribute from there...

·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
@16HeronSS ever get a response??? I would imagine there would be at least 20-30 interested parties here. If he could put them in a shipping container, even if it’s $2000 to ship that would only be like 100 or less a person to get them here and then figure out distribute from there...
No nothing from him. He joined the forum and never got back to me about it. Tons of people want these but it might be too much work for him that’s why. Hope he answers good or bad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guys, I've been researching where to locate someone who can ship these to the US for quite a long while now. I think I may have finally found a source and am awaiting pricing. As soon as I do, I'll reply here with the info. I will pass along this to see what kind of "group" pricing may be available.

I would also be interested in a group buy

21 - 40 of 59 Posts