Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any places in the states that sell these? I think they look great on the VF sedan.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
You can’t. There is a site that has them in Australia. I seen the white one in the states that has them and posted it on Facebook where to buy them. Aren’t cheap.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thank you. That’s a bummer. I’ll reach out to that place to see how much shipping to the states would be. I wish they were the stock plastic ones that would bolt right on. I’m always leery of fiberglass and quality (how much prep).

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I contacted the place that makes the fiberglass ones (which I'm not really interested in) and they said they're at least $450 USD to ship here in case anyone is interested.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I talked a few years ago to a company in Australia who made them, and was told they were fiberglass and not abs plastic. The shipping wasn't that terrible.
I wonder if you could talk a company into making abs ones in the us.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
There is a guy who makes them too but better thicker quality than the spoilers and body kits company but he doesn’t ship to the US.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is a guy who makes them too but better thicker quality than the spoilers and body kits company but he doesn’t ship to the US.
i think they are missing out. There is definitely a market here if anyone is interesting in making or shipping them here!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That makes 3 of us. I wonder if he would do a group buy and ship?

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,401 Posts
Nope, four! (y)

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,401 Posts
His name is Mike James
This is his work.
View attachment 282250
View attachment 282251
View attachment 282252

I wish he would paint them same color and ship them to me. They look sweet!
Can you provide his email or phone? I could 'make him an offer he can't refuse.' Perhaps if he realized that a few of us would commit with a deposit(s), he could justify the hassle of shipping. I looked into these a couple of years ago, and I did receive a quote of around $450-ish' for shipping. It was this very photo from the OP that sparked my interest.

For me, it was worth it, but I had just ordered a Fiberglass hood from NZ, and I was tapped-out. These, on the other hand, would re-energize me. Not crazy about those add-on flat pieces below them but still. Anywho, great pic's, so thank you for posting.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Can you provide his email or phone? I could 'make him an offer he can't refuse.' Perhaps if he realized that a few of us would commit with a deposit(s), he could justify the hassle of shipping. I looked into these a couple of years ago, and I did receive a quote of around $450-ish' for shipping. It was this very photo from the OP that sparked my interest.

For me, it was worth it, but I had just ordered a Fiberglass hood from NZ, and I was tapped-out. These, on the other hand, would re-energize me. Not crazy about those add-on flat pieces below them but still. Anywho, great pic's, so thank you for posting.
He doesn’t have email listed on Facebook. He is in the group club vf official page.

Side shot.

profile:

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Anyone ever exited the exhaust through the cutout on these, would be unique ????

1 - 20 of 33 Posts