Chevy SS Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Already replaced my SS @5 months ago. I was looking the BMW M5 or the 3rd Gen CTS-V. Ended up with the V. Had a second gen but the 3rd Gen is an awesome car.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Already replaced my SS @5 months ago. I was looking the BMW M5 or the 3rd Gen CTS-V. Ended up with the V. Had a second gen but the 3rd Gen is an awesome car.
So 5 months in...have you figured out Cue yet?

·
Registered
2014 SS, Heron White, No Sunroof, added OEM spare
3,023 Posts
CUE isn't that hard, but, I've had 2 yrs with it, and I read the manual.

·
Super Moderator
5,657 Posts
I've had a bunch corvettes with mag ride no problems 15 rears are a problem. That's all I commit about CSV Blackwing but 80 something list price little much put some Chevy badges on sell it for 55 list advertise it and sell bunches bring down Mfg cost

·
Registered
2017 Black, Auto, All Stock, Sunroof & Spare
4,060 Posts
Lord willing it's either gonna be a Mercedes AMG E63S Sedan or an AMG GTC. Can't decide which, but leaning towards the sedan because its more practical. We shall see. Won't be any time soon though because I still love my SS and only have a one car garage.

·
Registered
369 Posts
2015-2017 S63 AMG Coupe. Room for 4 adults and the most comfortable, modern cabin imagineable. Under 4 sec 0-60 and doesn't scream look at me, I'm rich.
All of this for over $100,000 in discount from $180k original sticker price. Now THAT's a deal!

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
You guys must all be youngsters! This is it, I ain't buying nothing else! The wife wife is fortunate that we could buy her her last Cadillac, too!

Ha,ha!!!

If I could, I would find a used CT6 Blackwing to be buried in!

Reactions: ESindon and Drone

·
Premium Member
14,422 Posts
If I could, I would find a used CT6 Blackwing to be buried in!
... you don't want one ... 😉

I didn't order one of the '19 V preorders when I had the chance. I did not; even though it was hard not to; buy a V or my first choice platinum for $15000 off MSRP + GM rewards. I had a platinum 10 miles from my house and even took pics, sat in it and started it in the showroom to hear the supposedly "quieter" exhaust.

I listened to my "friends"; just like I did when I was told to not to order one of the last V-Sportwagons and wait for the SS.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I did say "if".

Reactions: z51vett
81 - 90 of 90 Posts