1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
425 Posts
PCM is awesome! Thanks for supporting our site!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Welcome. I m so glad you guys joined the forum. There's plenty of good old fashioned hot Rodders based here. I am the biggest supporter of PCM ever. I can't tell you how helpful this group is. I m 100% satisfied with all the work they have done:wink::):biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
5,753 Posts
Welcome PCM we have a great forum here looking forward to seeing stories and videos of your work.
z51vett
Doug

·
Premium Member
7,127 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome indeed. Just picked up an SS and I'm in Greensboro. Glad to have found a quality shop/tuner in the area. I will certainly be down to see you for the work I can't get done myself.

·
Premium Member
7,127 Posts
Welcome indeed. Just picked up an SS and I'm in Greensboro. Glad to have found a quality shop/tuner in the area. I will certainly be down to see you for the work I can't get done myself.
Welcome and congrats!
Let me know if you want to be included on the owners map!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great company. They helped me out quite a bit with both of my TBSS trucks !!

·
Registered
59 Posts
These guys still involved with the forum? I just moved to Charlotte a few months back and want to see about some bolt-ons and a tune.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
These guys still involved with the forum? I just moved to Charlotte a few months back and want to see about some bolt-ons and a tune.
I'm not sure if they are still on the forum, but you should check them out. They just built my ZL1 and it turned out great. They have one of the best tuners around. They will be working on my SS when it gets here.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
A belated welcome to you RJ111!

·
Super Moderator
14,199 Posts
Yes, welcome RJ111! You are a very patient surfer!

·
Registered
843 Posts
I might need to be your first customer off of this thread. Had a tune done in Concord along with long tubes, green cats to stock mufflers install. I like some parts of what they did and not so much others. I also through a P0420 code every 100 miles or so.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts