13,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum LGMotorsports!

·
Super Moderator
5,815 Posts
Welcome LG!

26 Posts
I'm back at LG Motorsports!

Also, LG Motorsports is officially under new ownership!

Sergio De La Torre has been with LG Motorsports for more than 10 years building and designing the products that make their way to the front of the pack. Sergio has proven to be an experienced fabricator, engine builder, tuner, driver, shop manager, as well as the lead of research and development for many years, and many more to come. From simple maintenance, to strategic advancements, Sergio has made it his goal to exceed satisfaction consistently pushing the standard in performance.

LG was founded and operated by Lou Gigliotti until recently purchased by long time employee Sergio De La Torre. We’re grateful for Lou’s 30 years of dedication and commitment to the racing community and excited to continue the LG Motorsports legacy.

Admins/Mods, it's been almost 3 years since I've been on the forums and I've had a few drinks between then and now. Could one of you PM me the Vendor registration process again? Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
13,670 Posts
Posted in another thread also.....
Welcome back @[email protected] Motorsports!
Scroll to the bottom of any page and click on "Contact Us". When the form opens (your user name and email will be filled in if you are logged in) select "Sponsor or Advertise On This Community" from the 'I would like to:' menu and complete the remainder of the form. When you submit the form it will go to the Admins.
Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts