1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,441 Posts
Interesting!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Welcome! No offense, but like my doctor, dentist, lawyer, etc.: I hope I never have to contact you! Still, it's nice knowing you're here. :wink

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Agreed, thought they were the original supporting vendor, without whom none of us would be owners...

·
Super Moderator
5,641 Posts
I don't care if they're now pumping money into the forum, or what their true motive may be. If Chevrolet is here to help us with crappy service departments that don't align after a rack replacement, here to call or call out a dealership that doesn't remove the shipping blocks, or even here to keep tabs on our modifications in order to flag our warranty's, who cares? They're here. If they make your IDGAF dealership make something right, bonus. If they give you your number 38 of 44 specs(thanks Brandon), bonus. If they help the forum and it's members to stay on top of service and warranty and dealership issues, bonus. If they flag your SS for warranty work because of a mod that you made that everyone told you would void your warranty, and you did it anyway, well, I won't say bonus, but I will ask how you didn't know that could happen in the year of our Lord 2017AD.
Welcome to the forum Chevrolet Customer Care, I'm glad to see you finally shell out some money after the SS production stopped forever... :wink:

·
Registered
408 Posts
I sent Chevrolet Customer Care a PM three days back, regarding the warranty "repair" issue I posted about in the "Front Suspension rattle/knock" thread, asking them to get involved. So far, I've received no reply.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts