Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Texas Hot Rides
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Car Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

This is Luis from Texas Hot Rides! We are actively searching for specialty cars to BUY, so we thought we'd reach out to you and buy that special or modified car you have!

Call or text me at 469-381-4788 and I can get the process started! Text me the VIN, miles and a couple of photos of your car and I will make things as easy as possible for you!

Texas Hot Rides | www.HOTRIDES.com

·
Registered
955 Posts
Not surprised you guys want these cars, you go through them like candy at your store.

Reactions: Texas Hot Rides

·
Registered
955 Posts
I have about another 8 coming in!
Well, ****. Let us know when you get them in so we can go gawk (and I'm sure some would be interested in picking one up).

Reactions: Texas Hot Rides

·
Texas Hot Rides
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just want to say I greatly appreciate everyone who has submitted their cars, regardless if we have bought their vehicle or not. We appreciate the opportunity to put a number on your car.

As much as I enjoy buying them, we also have to sell them.

There is a separate thread I have created with Chevy SS FOR SALE!

Check them out if you have a chance, or if you know anyone looking to purchase one.

Thanks again everyone,
-Luis @ THR

·
Texas Hot Rides
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · · Business
Are you tired of other dealership lowballing you on your SS? Tired of other dealerships not giving you what your SS is worth?

Remember we not only SELL Chevy SS's, we also BUY them from folks like you!

Don't sit around and sell your SS privately, that takes WAY to long! Give us a call or text at 469-381-4788 and we can buy and or take your SS in on trade! No one knows this market better than us!

-Luis @ THR

·
Registered
8 Posts
Luis is the SS connect haha met him this weekend over the phone and can’t believe how many SS’s he locks up for his Texas clients as well as out of staters like me!

keep kicking A** brother 💪🏼
Tim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts