Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all,

Has anybody relocated their windshield washer reservoir yet? I'd assume some people have, but I haven't been able to find much info on it. I'm looking to add an upgraded trans cooler and need to relocate the reservoir. I see rotofab has a 5th gen camaro kit, but nothing for the SS. Does the camaro kit work on a SS? Thanks.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey y'all,

Has anybody relocated their windshield washer reservoir yet? I'd assume some people have, but I haven't been able to find much info on it. I'm looking to add an upgraded trans cooler and need to relocate the reservoir. I see rotofab has a 5th gen camaro kit, but nothing for the SS. Does the camaro kit work on a SS? Thanks.

You didn’t look very hard, the search feature brings up a dozen results. Look at post #3 below.

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
The Phastek unit looks somewhat similar to the tank that ProCharger furnishes with their kit for the SS; I believe PC's is a bit larger. I don't know it they would sell just the tank, which has the pump mounted integrally or not.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I’ll have to look at it. RIght now, I am pretty much out of room between the 5” intake and my chiller unit

·
Registered
224 Posts
I've been researching a ton, on alot of different car platform sites and finally found this: Phastek Performance Washer Fluid Tank Replacement Kit :: Fits 2010-2015 Camaro V6/SS/1LE

This is what I will be going with. May try to reuse my original fill tube and leverage the 2qt tank...
The Phastek unit looks somewhat similar to the tank that ProCharger furnishes with their kit for the SS; I believe PC's is a bit larger. I don't know it they would sell just the tank, which has the pump mounted integrally or not.
I have an unused tank setup from Procharger I don't need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts