Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just posting an intro on these boards. Some people may know me from the LS1GTO forums where my username is 05ls7gto. I own a heavily modified 2006 GTO:

I also have a PBM SS waiting for me to pick up, it's a sunroof no spare tire model. I have watched the SS online for a while before it came out and when I saw one in person I knew I wanted one. I've always wanted a G8 GXP but missed out on them, and I am actually glad that I did. The SS (in my opinion) is much much nicer than the G8 - especially in the interior. I just wish there was a manual option available, but the paddle shifters will suffice.

I don't really plan on modding the SS much for quite some time. I may do mild things like ported intake manifold, intake, catback, and tune eventually but nothing serious.

· Premium Member
7,494 Posts
Welcome aboard Boosted! Man, nice looking goat, give us some details on the "heavily modded" part. :goodjob:
And congrats on the Black SS!:D

· Registered
875 Posts
nice diffuser you have there! lol! ;)

· Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard Boosted! Man, nice looking goat, give us some details on the "heavily modded" part. :goodjob:
And congrats on the Black SS!:D
Thanks! The gist of heavily modded: twin turbo, built motor, built transmission, coilovers, lots of bushings, LS3 top end conversion, many appearance mods, and much more.

For every little mod, see my mod list here:
LS1GTO.com Forums - View Single Post - Mod List Link Thread

Reactions: v8vzssz and KenzSS

· Premium Member
7,494 Posts

· Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Picked her up today. Nothing but a SEG the entire drive home.

· Registered
875 Posts
Picked her up today. Nothing but a SEG the entire drive home.
A big step up from the GTO huh? Though my GTO would run circles around it as i am sure yours would too! Lol!

· Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A big step up from the GTO huh? Though my GTO would run circles around it as i am sure yours would too! Lol!
It definitely is a big step from a GTO, the amount of luxuries this car offers is phenomenal. I always though half of these bells and whistles were silly, but now having them I see what all the buzz is about.

My GTO is definitely still my baby and would put a hurting on this car, but I sure do wish the GTO had some of these features lol.

Reactions: KenzSS
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.