Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys had my vf2 redline commodore in to holden for it's 36 month or 60,000 kms service today ,i have only done 11,572 kms in my car ,got it done before i get the supercharger fitted on the 27th of this month and i went into the show room to sit and wait and there were vf 2 ss redline commodores everywhere all secondhand but in good condition ,it looked just like old times i asked the lady behind the desk where did they get these all from and her reply was from car auctions ,this dealer only sells used cars now and there was about another 6 out in the yard ,going price was for $75,0000 au to $80,000 au and this is for a secondhand car with quite a few kms on them and these prices were for sedans,wagon and ute ,the prices of these cars here in Australia are going through the roof as are the hsv gts ,gtsr ,maloos club sport ect so take a look at the photos .cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
That dark wagon is awesome. If I hit the megamillion or powerball lottery will have it waiting at private airstrip for my quarantine after get 6-month Tourist Visa and arrive on a Gulfstream g650ER. Figure I can drift for 10-14 days...

·
Registered
830 Posts
I want the white or grey wagon. Only thing is they'd have to be V8 models. :)

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
I'll take any. I am in one of the Australian pages and there is a jungle wagon.

I see them going for 60-90k AUD with 60k-120k even!

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
I've been tracking / getting notificaitons from carsales.com.au and speaking with my mate at SURVIVOR CAR AUSTRALIA MAGAZINE - Australian VF gen 1 & 2 are definitely spiking. Hold on to yours Jenny! Mine at 124 km's is tucked away, although I wish I could take it for a spin :(

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Gunmetal wagon for me please. Even the wheels are good. But make sure it's a stick.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Gunmetal wagon for me please. Even the wheels are good. But make sure it's a stick.
Unfortunately a VF wagon with stick is first year HSV only, and they don’t show up very often if at all.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been tracking / getting notificaitons from carsales.com.au and speaking with my mate at SURVIVOR CAR AUSTRALIA MAGAZINE - Australian VF gen 1 & 2 are definitely spiking. Hold on to yours Jenny! Mine at 124 km's is tucked away, although I wish I could take it for a spin :(
yes mine wont be leaving anytime soon peter your has'nt even been run in yet ,I hope you can get back over here to enjoy it some day with all this covid -19 going on it might be a long time ,hope all is well your way and your chevy ss is still going strong .

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Unfortunately a VF wagon with stick is first year HSV only, and they don’t show up very often if at all.
No wonder. The one to have !!! 🙏

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
The market speaks, wow! Still as happy now as the day i brought her home. Holden their value here as well, I am keeping mine.

Reactions: Drone

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
yes mine wont be leaving anytime soon peter your has'nt even been run in yet ,I hope you can get back over here to enjoy it some day with all this covid -19 going on it might be a long time ,hope all is well your way and your chevy ss is still going strong .
Yes, me too...(back home). My 2015 here in Seattle is going great. It would be nice to see the sun - first 12 days of the New Year have generated 20% of our annual rain fall.
Btw, is your local Holden dealer in Vermont? Along time ago, I use to call Glen Waverley home.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Reactions: Yoram

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,480 Posts
That dark wagon is awesome. If I hit the megamillion or powerball lottery will have it waiting at private airstrip for my quarantine after get 6-month Tourist Visa and arrive on a Gulfstream g650ER. Figure I can drift for 10-14 days...
The G650ER is for peasants. I would opt for the G700 that more closely adorns the SS. 🛩
More on point, if were able I would buy them all tell Jay Leno to 'eat your heart out.' ♥

Reactions: Drone

·
Super Moderator
6,531 Posts
Grab this one for me while you're there. (y)

·
Super Moderator
6,531 Posts
Reactions: ESindon
1 - 20 of 22 Posts