Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Chevy SS
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From time to time over the years I've seen a few of you on here mention being in this area. Have met some of you at C&C events and so on. I would like to see who all we have in this area, and look at putting an event together somewhere in the near future. So, who's out there?

I've recently traded my '17 auto PBM (wrapped in battleship grey) and moved into a '15 M6 RPGM. Picked her up bone stock from a contact of mine in Alabama, gentlemen just couldn't operate the clutch anymore due to age. Now starts the process all over again to rebuild... but hey, that's the fun part! Looking forward to seeing what this build turns into. . . Hoping to connect with those of you in the area, would love to see some beautiful vehicles here locally.

Obligatory pics for attention :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
From time to time over the years I've seen a few of you on here mention being in this area. Have met some of you at C&C events and so on. I would like to see who all we have in this area, and look at putting an event together somewhere in the near future. So, who's out there?

I've recently traded my '17 auto PBM (wrapped in battleship grey) and moved into a '15 M6 RPGM. Picked her up bone stock from a contact of mine in Alabama, gentlemen just couldn't operate the clutch anymore due to age. Now starts the process all over again to rebuild... but hey, that's the fun part! Looking forward to seeing what this build turns into. . . Hoping to connect with those of you in the area, would love to see some beautiful vehicles here locally.

Obligatory pics for attention :cool:
I’m in upstate South Carolina and I bet you bought the RPGM at a dealership down in Alabama,
I think it had like 14,500 miles on it because I don’t see it listed anymore. I was looking at that 2 months ago but couldn’t bring myself to trade one with 5k vs one with more miles plus trying to explain to the wife on why I was doing this. :rolleyes:
Congrats!! Can’t wait to see it in person as I too have only seen one other one here in Greenville.

·
Premium Member
2015 Chevy SS
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m in upstate South Carolina and I bet you bought the RPGM at a dealership down in Alabama,
I think it had like 14,500 miles on it because I don’t see it listed anymore. I was looking at that 2 months ago but couldn’t bring myself to trade one with 5k vs one with more miles plus trying to explain to the wife on why I was doing this. :rolleyes:
Congrats!! Can’t wait to see it in person as I too have only seen one other one here in Greenville.
HAHAHA, that's right, you got it! I own a staffing agency and do hiring for the owner of several dealerships down there, so had a great opportunity to come in and pick her up a bit lower than listed. Was a bit easier of a 'sell' to my wife as my 2017 was pushing 60k, and was an auto. . . moving into a vehicle with only 15k on the clock and the M6 was a no brainer! I see in your signature you've got 2 on hand. Got some pics to share?

·
Registered
7 Posts
HAHAHA, that's right, you got it! I own a staffing agency and do hiring for the owner of several dealerships down there, so had a great opportunity to come in and pick her up a bit lower than listed. Was a bit easier of a 'sell' to my wife as my 2017 was pushing 60k, and was an auto. . . moving into a vehicle with only 15k on the clock and the M6 was a no brainer! I see in your signature you've got 2 on hand. Got some pics to share?
I am also in the upstate. 2016 M6 Heron White bone stock except for Michelin rubber. Let me know if you set something up.

·
Premium Member
2015 Chevy SS
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let's see how many we can pull together here. There are also a few other local groups, mostly brought together on Facebook. Carolina Holdens / South Carolina Holdens. My ultimate target here is to setup a track day in September.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Let's see how many we can pull together here. There are also a few other local groups, mostly brought together on Facebook. Carolina Holdens / South Carolina Holdens. My ultimate target here is to setup a track day in September.
I would go out on a limb and say there are somewhere between 8-10 SS’s here in the upstate of SC. Besides my 2, I‘ve seen 2 white ones, another red, and at least 2 black ones. Should be pretty easy to get us all together at the next C&C.

Reactions: Kyle4433

·
Premium Member
2015 Chevy SS
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would go out on a limb and say there are somewhere between 8-10 SS’s here in the upstate of SC. Besides my 2, I‘ve seen 2 white ones, another red, and at least 2 black ones. Should be pretty easy to get us all together at the next C&C.
Yeah, I've seen a good few around over the years. Even in those two clubs I mentioned, I believe there are 15-20 SS's. But that includes Charlotte, Columbia, etc. I know there is a C&C event upcoming in Greenville at the Michelin HQ on the 23rd. Cars & Coffee of the Upstate - July 23rd Event

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am also in the upstate. 2016 M6 Heron White bone stock except for Michelin rubber. Let me know if you set something up.

Yeah, I've seen a good few around over the years. Even in those two clubs I mentioned, I believe there are 15-20 SS's. But that includes Charlotte, Columbia, etc. I know there is a C&C event upcoming in Greenville at the Michelin HQ on the 23rd. Cars & Coffee of the Upstate - July 23rd Event
I’m in for a C&C on the 23rd if the weather cooperates and it looks like it will. I’m 10m away Michelin HQ and definitely don’t won’t to see us scattered about. I’ll message you @Kyle4433 and @greatv8 so we can get things rolling so we get a good spot.

·
Registered
2014 PBM, Stainless Works long tube, 3” exhaust into stock mufflers, Rotofab, dyno tuned @400 RWHP
428 Posts
Enjoyed meeting you guys at C&C. I live in Mauldin and would try to attend any get-togethers you plan.
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
200 Posts
How many of you were able to make it? I had planned on going today but it just didn't work out. I washed her just in case I went but maybe next time.
There were six of us there and sorry you couldn’t make it. I‘m sure we are planning on going next going next month if the weather cooperates. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in Camden. Recently saw a Blue SS around here on Hunting Inc. Guess I should visit here more!

Really want to hear some exhausts in person, stock is just a bit too quiet. :)

I work weekends so I would need to know in advance to request time off.

·
Premium Member
2015 Chevy SS
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The next one in Greenville, SC will be coming up on August 27th for those interested in going. We can setup and meet again with @tlash as he has a spot only 1.5 miles from the event and easily accessible for us to meet up before we ride in and park together.

·
Registered
2014 PBM, Stainless Works long tube, 3” exhaust into stock mufflers, Rotofab, dyno tuned @400 RWHP
428 Posts
The next one in Greenville, SC will be coming up on August 27th for those interested in going. We can setup and meet again with @tlash as he has a spot only 1.5 miles from the event and easily accessible for us to meet up before we ride in and park together.
Right now I’m in. Where is the meeting place and what time?

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts