Chevy SS Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Up for a quick drive to LA? I have about 60 sets sitting in the warehouse...

This might be a lost cause, but are there any group buys/shipping to the Charleston, SC area? Or anywhere close by? I'm dying to get a set, but there doesn't seem to be too many SS's around here...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dont be afraid to remove it and get it painted. Just buy a pack of clips.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
283 Posts
Nothing in that area that I'm aware of - someone in North East is setting something up... I can always ship 1 set to you - I have custom boxes that I use which makes shipping a little easier...

·
Registered
14 Posts
You bought the car. Buy the trim you want.
uhhh, that's what I'm trying to do? Was just hoping to save on shipping with group buy, like this entire thread...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have considered this, but was worried about getting paint on the rubber parts of door trim. Guess I could paint the gutter trim, but I'd rather they match.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have considered this, but was worried about getting paint on the rubber parts of door trim. Guess I could paint the gutter trim, but I'd rather they match.
You will have one hard time removing the bottoms with out breaking them. The tops have a part # and can be ordered. Id buy a set of bottoms from one of the pages vendors and then take both sets in and have them painted. The paint shop should tape the rubber piece off. Id just make sure to tell them that.

Reactions: ssjoshvt

·
Registered
440 Posts

I did a quick search and couldn't find a part number. Do you happen to know where I could find them? Just a pointer in the right direction would help. Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
at $132 Id be inclined to buy from JHP for $537shipped I don't know Karo's or others prices as im not in the market for the stuff. But $132 for clips. XX for New lowers. and then paint everything $100 - $200?. I don't think its worth it to save $150-$200 and risk the chance of the paint getting screwed up. Just my 2 Cents. UNLESS You paint match it. Now that would be different.

https://jhp.com.au/shop/exterior-accessories/vevf-window-mould-kit-black/

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have plenty in stock with more inventory coming in weekly. You can check out the site if you'd like. Www.holdenpartsusa.com

·
Registered
14 Posts
You said there are not many SS's in your area. How then are you going to get a group buy?
"Doesn't seem to be." I haven't seen much activity from this area, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask if Karo knew of any folks, or if anyone chimed in. Unfortunately, he does not. Is it really that big of a deal/surprise that I asked?

·
Super Moderator
3,436 Posts
Welcome to the SS Forums @drewdog4242 !!

This thread is VERY old,,, like from 4+ years ago!! Not too sure it can be terribly relevant at this point,,, but you never know I guess!!!

Good Luck!!!

ES

61 - 76 of 76 Posts