Chevy SS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
If United Airlines wouldn't frown on me trying to bring them as "carry on" i'd bring it for you when I come out there for Christmas, but I am sure TSA and United would not be happy campers with me :/
Just fold them in half:grin

Reactions: s/c'd cav

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone in the DFW area - I am setting up a group buy on their facebook page to save everyone money. If you'd like in, please let me know so I can add you to the list and get you a final $
I'm in for both uppers and lowers. I'm in Dallas.

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well I am in for sure, mark me down.
I'm in San Antonio. Wouldn't mind driving to DFW.
I'm in the Houston area. Maybe could work something out and join in.
Karo, count me in for the DFW group.
I'm in for both uppers and lowers. I'm in Dallas.
I am the one who coordinated the last group buy in DFW. Karo has somehow managed to convince me to do it again, so contact me if you want a set. Feel free to PM me directly to coordinate payment/pickup, or if you want one of the last 2 sets left!

Adam

Reactions: Karo

·
Registered
565 Posts
Reactions: Karo

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
I'm in San Antonio. Wouldn't mind driving to DFW.
No thanks, thought the group buy would drive the price to under $400. By the time I pay for gas, and my time spent, I might as well have a set shipped to my door all the way from Australia.

·
Registered
283 Posts
No thanks, thought the group buy would drive the price to under $400. By the time I pay for gas, and my time spent, I might as well have a set shipped to my door all the way from Australia.
I can ship you 1 set from my warehouse in Los Angeles and it will still be cheaper than you getting it from AU.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I can ship you 1 set from my warehouse in Los Angeles and it will still be cheaper than you getting it from AU.
To second that, shipping from LA alone would be $250 just for one set, AU would be even more plus customs fees, etc. Doing them in bulk like this is the only way it makes sense... Karo buys 50+ at a time, most of the domestic group buys are 5-10.

Ivan tried going direct...
Just checked. $472 shipped for just the uppers. Ouch. They said freight cost on large items shipped to the US jacks up the price.
I had someone drive up from Austin for the last group buy. He combined it with a meet we were having up here to make the trip more worthwhile. Let me know. Only 2 sets unaccounted for.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I had someone drive up from Austin for the last group buy. He combined it with a meet we were having up here to make the trip more worthwhile. Let me know. Only 2 sets unaccounted for.
back in the day , we used to have MOD days just for instances like this , along with BBQ , always made for great times !!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'm going to be headed to the Dallas area at the end of January to drop a full set off. If someone else wants one, I've got one set left that I could take with me.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm looking at getting a set in San Diego. Anyone still doing this?
Up for a quick drive to LA? I have about 60 sets sitting in the warehouse...

41 - 60 of 76 Posts