Chevy SS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Anyone in the DFW area - I am setting up a group buy on their facebook page to save everyone money. If you'd like in, please let me know so I can add you to the list and get you a final $

·
Registered
565 Posts
It works a little differently then that. Let me see if I can break it down...

To ship 1 set of uppers and lowers its approx $520 delivered (give or take)
To ship 2 sets of uppers / lowers in the same box is approx $910 (give or take) which saves you approx $130 because of the combined shipping.

Now here is where the real savings come in play.

IF you order between 3-10 sets, I can ship them all in the same box (bigger box vs above) and you pay the same shipping.

So lets just say shipping 10 sets to a business address in the DC area / B-More area works out to be approx $415 per set delivered which if you compare to the above # of 1 kit you are saving approx $105 per kit.

Hope the above made sense if not, it made sense in my head before typing it out :)
Made sense to me. lol Probably a little more than I can put forward for now though. New car, new wheels, new tires, and window tint all in the last month. :devil

·
Registered
283 Posts
DC / MD / DE / VA / ANYONE ELSE in the area... I think I have a solution... a little out there but see if you can follow me on this one, we would need to act semi quick...

Sometime next week or the following week, I need to ship my wife's 4dr Camry to her parents house in MD (Beltsville MD to be exact)....

If I put the back seats down, I can put several sets through the trunk into the car... which would save everyone money on shipping... would anyone be interested? I fly out to MD for Christmas Dec 23-26th so you'd be able to pick it up from me and pay me in person if you'd like...

Let me know ASAP so I can start making a list...

·
Registered
565 Posts
DC / MD / DE / VA / ANYONE ELSE in the area... I think I have a solution... a little out there but see if you can follow me on this one, we would need to act semi quick...

Sometime next week or the following week, I need to ship my wife's 4dr Camry to her parents house in MD (Beltsville MD to be exact)....

If I put the back seats down, I can put several sets through the trunk into the car... which would save everyone money on shipping... would anyone be interested? I fly out to MD for Christmas Dec 23-26th so you'd be able to pick it up from me and pay me in person if you'd like...

Let me know ASAP so I can start making a list...
How much would that be? Despite what good advice I had for myself above, this sounds like too good of a chance to miss.

·
Registered
283 Posts
How much would that be? Despite what good advice I had for myself above, this sounds like too good of a chance to miss.
Prolly looking @ approx 380-400 cash on the 6pc set (need to check with car shipping company to see if I need to pay extra $$$ for the shipping to have insurance on the products i'll be packing the car with)

This way you dont need to find 10 other people to buy the stuff and you get the same savings if not even more.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Prolly looking @ approx 380-400 cash on the 6pc set (need to check with car shipping company to see if I need to pay extra $$$ for the shipping to have insurance on the products i'll be packing the car with)

This way you dont need to find 10 other people to buy the stuff and you get the same savings if not even more.
Count me in. Just to make sure I'm on the right page...this is the metal pieces that goes over the top of the doors and is attached to the car? I ask because I thought that was 1 piece per side, so 2 pieces total. Does this also include the lower trim making is 6 pieces?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Count me in. Just to make sure I'm on the right page...this is the metal pieces that goes over the top of the doors and is attached to the car? I ask because I thought that was 1 piece per side, so 2 pieces total. Does this also include the lower trim making is 6 pieces?
Uppers = 2pc (1 per side)
Lowers =4pc (2 per side, front and back)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Uppers = 2pc (1 per side)
Lowers =4pc (2 per side, front and back)
Better than I thought! Count me in for sure. I also posted about this in the Mid-Atlantic regional section to see if it gains more interest.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Better than I thought! Count me in for sure. I also posted about this in the Mid-Atlantic regional section to see if it gains more interest.
Thanks - I'd need to know by the latest Weds / Thr of next week for sure tho...

·
Registered
565 Posts
Thanks - I'd need to know by the latest Weds / Thr of next week for sure tho...
Well I am in for sure, mark me down.

In my other post, I directed people here so hopefully more pop in but it should be here if they do.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I might be down. What's coat for upper/lower before shipping?

Edit: saw other thread
Ignore the price in the other thread. I jsut removed it because my dumb ass quoted the wrong price. Read up a bit in thsi thread and @Kuro mentions the price.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone in the DFW area - I am setting up a group buy on their facebook page to save everyone money. If you'd like in, please let me know so I can add you to the list and get you a final $
Karo, count me in for the DFW group.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Ignore the price in the other thread. I jsut removed it because my dumb ass quoted the wrong price. Read up a bit in thsi thread and @Kuro mentions the price.
A not U but anything will do :)

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Anybody in the Midwest doing a group thing?
I have a customer in the OKC area that has 2 full sets on hand. (he bought 5 sets to save on shipping)

Let me know if you'd like his info.

·
Registered
565 Posts
@iammike Do you plan on making a new post in the mid-atlantic area so people can see it there too?
With my running record, you sure you want me creating anything? lol At this rate I'm going to show up with $2000 to the wrong location to make the purchase. :WTF:

Also, I didn't remove the post in the Mid-Atlantic section, I just corrected the title and removed any mention of price instead referring them to this thread where you talk about price.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts