Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone sell and ship these pieces and/or can you provide a GM part number(s)? I already have the black lower window trim pieces. Thanks in advance :cheers:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Some guys when ordering will buy a few and sell them here in the states. I know Bryce Cole had a few for sale for $250, he got a bunch delivered with other parts from AUS. Look on Facebook groups you should be able to find him.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
best is to talk to karo at holden parts , also talk to a few locals around you and all pitch in and split the shipping

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Got uppers and lowers from JHP. $537 shipped.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
i just talked with karo , and he has 50ish sets(upper and lowers) in stock at the warehouse

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Some guys when ordering will buy a few and sell them here in the states. I know Bryce Cole had a few for sale for $250, he got a bunch delivered with other parts from AUS. Look on Facebook groups you should be able to find him.

I don't have Facebook. Does anyone have his email?

i just talked with karo , and he has 50ish sets(upper and lowers) in stock at the warehouse

Awesome. Thanks! I just PM'd Karo. Hope he can come through :smile

Another question - and as a potential last resort - are they something I can order from a Chevy dealership?

·
Super Moderator
14,278 Posts
Upper window trim is not available from dealers unless that's changed very recently.
Karo's preferred contact method is by email: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I'm in the Houston area. Maybe could work something out and join in.

Reactions: s/c'd cav

·
Registered
283 Posts
about 6 months ago, a group of 10 people in the DFW area got together and bought 10 sets which that I shipped to 1 location.

Everyone split the $200 total shipping price which saved them a lot of money...

I have no problems doing group buy / shipping like that for people. I've done 5 of them so far and working on a couple right now to other states as I type this...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Anybody in the DC metro area looking to split shipping costs?
If United Airlines wouldn't frown on me trying to bring them as "carry on" i'd bring it for you when I come out there for Christmas, but I am sure TSA and United would not be happy campers with me :/

·
Registered
194 Posts
If United Airlines wouldn't frown on me trying to bring them as "carry on" i'd bring it for you when I come out there for Christmas, but I am sure TSA and United would not be happy campers with me :/
Just check the baggage ;)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Anybody in the DC metro area looking to split shipping costs?
I would be interested depending on total price in the end.

So I know total shipping is apx $200 divided up between how many people order. What is the price of each part itself? I can't load up HoldenPartsUSA here at work to check for myself.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I would be interested depending on total price in the end.

So I know total shipping is apx $200 divided up between how many people order. What is the price of each part itself? I can't load up HoldenPartsUSA here at work to check for myself.
It works a little differently then that. Let me see if I can break it down...

To ship 1 set of uppers and lowers its approx $520 delivered (give or take)
To ship 2 sets of uppers / lowers in the same box is approx $910 (give or take) which saves you approx $130 because of the combined shipping.

Now here is where the real savings come in play.

IF you order between 3-10 sets, I can ship them all in the same box (bigger box vs above) and you pay the same shipping.

So lets just say shipping 10 sets to a business address in the DC area / B-More area works out to be approx $415 per set delivered which if you compare to the above # of 1 kit you are saving approx $105 per kit.

Hope the above made sense if not, it made sense in my head before typing it out :)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts