Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with the Squash fuel system for our cars? I've only seen most people running the DSX aux setup. Curious about a dedicated return system? Trying to be best equipped for adding boost in the near future. Thanks for any insight

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I run a fore system. I looked at the squash system but decided on the fore because I needed triple pumps and the fore was a better value.
I would personally do fore utilizing the stock feed as a return. although their system isn't designed to use the stock feed as a return this can be easily accomplished by including an extra fuel intercept kit with the set up. You will end up with extra an hose but I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem. I can get into more details of system design with more information about your power goals and type of forced induction.
On mine I ran the rails in parallel and place the fuel pressure regulator after the rail. I also located the GM flex fuel sensor after the fuel pressure regulator on the return side. in my opinion this is the best way to do it for the most flow. There are many opinions out there about running the fuel pressure regulator before the rail and dead heading into the rail like AGP designs there kits to do but I disagree with that design.

·
Banned
8 Posts
I run a fore system. I looked at the squash system but decided on the fore because I needed triple pumps and the fore was a better value.
I would personally do fore utilizing the stock feed as a return. although their system isn't designed to use the stock feed as a return this can be easily accomplished by including an extra fuel intercept kit with the set up. You will end up with extra an hose but I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem. I can get into more details of system design with more information about your power goals and type of forced induction.
On mine I ran the rails in parallel and place the fuel pressure regulator after the rail. I also located the GM flex fuel sensor after the fuel pressure regulator on the return side. in my opinion this is the best way to do it for the most flow. There are many opinions out there about running the fuel pressure regulator before the rail and dead heading into the rail like AGP designs there kits to do but I disagree with that design.
Have sold a number and they work very well

·
Super Moderator
13,652 Posts
Interloper from South Africa

1 - 5 of 5 Posts