Chevy SS Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Cars just don't do well sitting for yrs.
This. Mine has been in the garage for 2 weeks because of weather(all season tires soon) and I'm going stir crazy wanting to drive it. It is a car, not a family heirloom. If you are going to keep it locked up and not drive it, you are missing out.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Is it manual?

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint using Tapatalk
yes it is a auto

Sitting that long with so few miles, makes you wonder about the quality, and state of the gas in the tank currently....:serious
no need to worry about gas quality , it was started and driven around the block or 2 on a regular basis , also kept on a battery tender

ooo ... a '55 hardtop coupe !!!
and guess what it is powered by ?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
$44K is probably close to what they bought it for, after discounts?

A garage queen, climate control or not, with such low mileage can be risky and the GM warranty just expired?

I would prefer a car of that yr with maybe 4K to 5K miles.

Cars just don't do well sitting for yrs.

warranty is still good , granted the 3yr 36k portion only has a few months left , being a 2015 it has the 5yr 100k ,

Yup; good eyes!!!

I hate them; they scratch up the paint going on and off. Even the cut to fit roll of soft plastic ones.
no door edge guards , the doors are not closed all the way

picture from the website its listed on

If only I had 44k more in my savings. Sigh....
if i knew you were in the market

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Done deal, we drove her home last night. My son is very happy and excited to own a super sleeper like the old mans. I must say the Phoenix members that came out to meet us on Saturday morning were great, super nice people and just fun to be around. Really appreciate all your help on this deal !!!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts