Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for anyone looking a good customer of mine is selling his climate controlled garage kept 15 SS , it was bought for his wife , but she is happier with her spark or sonic , she isnt big on going fast , lol

its been kept next to classic caddy , it was ceramic coated , kept under a cover , when new he had the tires replaced with michelin tires 1 size larger than stock , he has it on consignment at goldiesmotors , he figured this would be easier since they can take care of financing and easier viewing

https://www.goldiesmotors.com/vehic...let-ss-sedan-87f8da1ecf164a318be51c765a235540

Attachments

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
265 miles...... WOW :eek:eek:eek

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Wow! Must be nice to be able to buy a car and just not get around to driving it, no worries.
The dealer has a nice write-up, but anyone looking at this car for the listed price will be a nit-picking aficionado who will catch the errors:
"this Impala looks essentially brand new" (they meant 'Impalibu')
"upgraded sound system" (upgraded from what?)
"heated steering" (only in during the summer)

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! Must be nice to be able to buy a car and just not get around to driving it, no worries.
The dealer has a nice write-up, but anyone looking at this car for the listed price will be a nit-picking aficionado who will catch the errors:
"this Impala looks essentially brand new" (they meant 'Impalibu')
"upgraded sound system" (upgraded from what?)
"heated steering" (only in during the summer)
to the cars credit , the dealer in prescott(lamb chevy) , they did put a impala SS plate frame on it

Attachments

·
Registered
870 Posts
Ungrateful wife.

Jeeez sitting in garage for 3-4 years.

Try to do something nice. Fudge it you get a hoopty.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Sitting that long with so few miles, makes you wonder about the quality, and state of the gas in the tank currently....:serious

·
Premium Member
14,825 Posts
ooo ... a '55 hardtop coupe !!!

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,469 Posts
Another diamond in the rough; two if you count the SS. It's becoming for frequent to find an SS for sale here on the forum.

·
2,405 Posts
Doors open or is that black door edge guards
z51vett
Doug

Welllll,,, that does look like edge guards for sure!!! I wonder if they covered the seats and upholstery too!!! You know,,, just like the furniture in Grannys living room!!!! The stuff NOBODY ever sat on in real life!!!! Just like this poor underutilized SS!!!

You Know!!!

Like THIS!!

:wink

Attachments

·
Banned
2,946 Posts
$44K is probably close to what they bought it for, after discounts?

A garage queen, climate control or not, with such low mileage can be risky and the GM warranty just expired?

I would prefer a car of that yr with maybe 4K to 5K miles.

Cars just don't do well sitting for yrs.

·
Premium Member
14,825 Posts
Doors open or is that black door edge guards
z51vett
Doug
Yup; good eyes!!!

I hate them; they scratch up the paint going on and off. Even the cut to fit roll of soft plastic ones.

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,469 Posts
Because some guys who like changing cars every year or two are already trying to buy something new. I know you won't find my SS for sale :)

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm too old and experienced to flip cars every time I get bored. I do wish I could move a bit faster with my SS customization project(s). So many mods, and so little time.

·
Registered
411 Posts
If only I had 44k more in my savings. Sigh....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts