Chevy SS Forum banner

U-Haul hitch - with photos

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  TheBeast369 
#1 ·
In case anyone was wondering what a U-haul hitch would loook like on the SS. Here are some pics. I should have done this years ago…. Now I have a legit bike rack. No more messing around with taking wheels off etc.
I only got the hitch. No wiring or any other add-ons. 150 for instal and 150ish for the hitch.
Bike rack is Kuat V2 transfer.

Next I’m hoping to get a sea sucker roof rack so I can put kayaks on top.
The Chevy SS Outback edition lol.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
In case anyone was wondering what a U-haul hitch would loook like on the SS. Here are some pics. I should have done this years ago…. Now I have a legit bike rack. No more messing around with taking wheels off etc.
I only got the hitch. No wiring or any other add-ons. 150 for instal and 150ish for the hitch.
Bike rack is Kuat V2 transfer.

Next I’m hoping to get a sea sucker roof rack so I can put kayaks on top.
The Chevy SS Outback edition lol.
Looks great! And great personalized license plate as well.

#14 ·
the philosophy that trucks are the only allowable towing vehicles is nonsense.
This is so true. The rest of the world isn’t truck obsessed. I saw a Prius towing a small U-haul trailer in NJ this past summer. The hitches are not pretty on a lot of cars and that’s ok.
I’m excited to get the sea sucker rack for my kayaks. I’ll post photos when that happens 😎

#17 ·
Not the most economical option, but still. Don’t use it often, but it’s nice knowing it’s there.
Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.